Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Helping Others, Forums, Trolls

Yo guys/girls can somebody please enlighten me...If I want to use colors in a majickal working of destruction , (not grey energy I am not adept enough to use that) .. but any of the other colors say for example black , I am confused and cannot find any answers any where and just need clarification as to WHERE can I evoke energy of colors from? could I take energy from the sun and convert it to black energy? Or could I take energy from a red candle and would it be red , or could I turn it to blue? What I am trying to find out is can you take energy from anything and then convert it to the color you need?Might not be a very smart question and I am not trying to be a n00b here I just want to be 100 percent sure .. If anyone can give any answers would be appreciated !

ANY ANSWERS TO MY QUESTION WELCOME PLEASE !! 666!!

Sextilius Lux Ludo said:
Yo guys/girls can somebody please enlighten me...If I want to use colors in a majickal working of destruction , (not grey energy I am not adept enough to use that) .. but any of the other colors say for example black , I am confused and cannot find any answers any where and just need clarification as to WHERE can I evoke energy of colors from? could I take energy from the sun and convert it to black energy? Or could I take energy from a red candle and would it be red , or could I turn it to blue? What I am trying to find out is can you take energy from anything and then convert it to the color you need?Might not be a very smart question and I am not trying to be a n00b here I just want to be 100 percent sure .. If anyone can give any answers would be appreciated !

You can use black energy. Remember black is good for both positive and negative goals, basically works for anything. To draw in color energy, use your imagination and see it in your mind. You can take it from anywhere. All the colors are around you all the time, just they blend together into white so you can't see them all.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
You can use black energy. Remember black is good for both positive and negative goals, basically works for anything. To draw in color energy, use your imagination and see it in your mind. You can take it from anywhere. All the colors are around you all the time, just they blend together into white so you can't see them all.
I remember that it has been stated a lot that black as a color very easily absorbs things. So it wouldn't be a smart idea to use it universally as, for example, surrounding yourself with black energy would make it easier for curses to reach into you and harm you. The best application I know of for black energy is in putting it around the aura of your target when doing a deathspell or black magick in general.
For a universal color, white-gold should be a much safer bet in my opinion.

Sextilius Lux Ludo said:

You don't need to take energy from candles. You can take it from the energy all around you. You can take it from the sun, the moon, the planets or any star. And from candles, of course. The sun has all the colours to, as you can easily see through a prism.

As for the colour you are going to use, just choose the most appropriate to the working. All colour can be used for all kinds of energy, even white. For example, negative uses of white are: sapping people of all their energies, making them arrogant or isolating them from something or someone. You need to choose the colour that is most suitable to your goal. You can do so thanks to the Satanic Witchcraft section, which contains a page with the description of most of the uses of all colours.

Shael said:
I remember that it has been stated a lot that black as a color very easily absorbs things. So it wouldn't be a smart idea to use it universally as, for example, surrounding yourself with black energy would make it easier for curses to reach into you and harm you. The best application I know of for black energy is in putting it around the aura of your target when doing a deathspell or black magick in general.
For a universal color, white-gold should be a much safer bet in my opinion.
Black absorbs, but it also protects. So it could have an effect like you just said, but it can also form a protective shield. Which can also help draw in other good energies to you.

I cant get onto my current account (sextilius lux ludo) right now...

That's the main thing I wanted to know was about black energy and its origins as "darkness is light turned inside out" and 'white light' contains all colors ,No Limits! I just wanted to be sure as I am still just a beginner , I was a dabbler for years but now I am hard core dedicated.

Kassiyas Lytenhardt said:

That's the main thing I wanted to know was about black energy and its origins as "darkness is light turned inside out" and 'white light' contains all colors ,No Limits! I just wanted to be sure as I am still just a beginner , I was a dabbler for years but now I am hard core dedicated.
You make a new account like 2 days ago, and already forget the password? :lol:

Kassiyas Lytenhardt said:

You make a new account like 2 days ago, and already forget the password? :lol:

man I don't know what happened I wrote the password down and everything it is not working guess I'll just stick with this account haha I'm smart in my own special way :eek:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back