Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Venus sqaure

alandaleb10

Website
www.joyofsatan.com
Can i use venus square for money and luxurious life together.
Or its better focus at one of them
Affirmation im planning to use .Venus square is attracting for me large amount of free easy money and the luxurious life now .
So what is your ideas
Hail all gods of hell

Hey, about the Venus in the JOS calendar dating 4th October, the moon is in Capricorn and in the calendar it’s okay to do the Venus square but our text doesn’t identify Capricorn as a sign to do the Venus square. Pls help me understand how come it’s this way

Hail Satan

alandaleb10 said:
Sun is fall
Is that makes it weaker
Stormblood
Yes. The Sun is strongest when it is in Aries and Taurus, and it is weakest when it is in Aquarius and Libra.

Manofsatan said:
Hey, about the Venus in the JOS calendar dating 4th October, the moon is in Capricorn and in the calendar it’s okay to do the Venus square but our text doesn’t identify Capricorn as a sign to do the Venus square. Pls help me understand how come it’s this way

The Venus square is about Venus, not the Moon. The Moon sign and phase is irrelevant when it comes to the planetary squares, as you are using the pure energy of the planet. The only thing that matters is that the Moon is not Void at the time you begin the square :)

@Shael- you wrote too fast, you meant Sun in Leo, not Taurus ;)

Lydia said:
@Shael- you wrote too fast, you meant Sun in Leo, not Taurus ;)
Hahaha you're right. Thanks for correcting me. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back