Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My version of the Satanama Meditation

Stormblood

I decided I'll post my version of the Satanama meditation here. I created it back in 2016 and shared with some of the SS closest to me. It's based on the Raum meditation but it's not the same as Aldrick's version, as I don't work on the golden chakra through it. I originally wanted to post it in Lydia's topic but I thought her topic deserved its privacy.

Part 1
Vibrate:

Sa in the muladhara
Ta in the svadhisthana
Na in the manipura
Ma in the anahata
Sa again in the anahata
Ta in the vishuddha
Na in the ajna
Ma in the sahasrara

Do this part 13x or multiples of.

Part 2
Vibrate

Sa in the rear pillar
Ta in the front pillar
Na in the left pillar
Ma in the right pillar

Do this part 40x.

Should I get the popcorns?

I also add Satanama to the Twin Serpent meditation in a similar way to part 1 of this mediation. I hope you enjoy it.

I read this meditation on the old forums.
It is very powerful in my opinion I did it for a long time if I have time I will put it back into my routine.
I also asked here if it was valid
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9946&p=34609#p34609
apparently I was only doing half meditation.
this addition with sa in the posterior pillar etc.
it seems very good to me since this relates to the elements if I remember correctly

I feel like I’ve done something similar myself, but not part two. That seems interesting.

But something I was wondering about, so with Sa Ta Na Ma, each of the words correlates to a different element, if I’m not mistaken, so wouldn’t this create an imbalance over time? Vs vibrating the whole mantra into each chakra the way Lydia and others had mentioned.

Also, when coming with a rep number Magesons advice I think was excellent with having it correlate to 10. Which is a number connected with Satanama. But nonetheless interesting meditation. I’ll try it. And I love the advice of adding it to the twin serpent.

SS66610888 said:
I read this meditation on the old forums.
It is very powerful in my opinion I did it for a long time if I have time I will put it back into my routine.
I also asked here if it was valid
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9946&p=34609#p34609
apparently I was only doing half meditation.
this addition with sa in the posterior pillar etc.
it seems very good to me since this relates to the elements if I remember correctly

Interesting. Honestly, I don't remember it from the old forums.

Eric13 said:
I feel like I’ve done something similar myself, but not part two. That seems interesting.

But something I was wondering about, so with Sa Ta Na Ma, each of the words correlates to a different element, if I’m not mistaken, so wouldn’t this create an imbalance over time? Vs vibrating the whole mantra into each chakra the way Lydia and others had mentioned.

Also, when coming with a rep number Magesons advice I think was excellent with having it correlate to 10. Which is a number connected with Satanama. But nonetheless interesting meditation. I’ll try it. And I love the advice of adding it to the twin serpent.

I don't know what to to tell you. I used it as a way to regenerate the pillars. Central, front, rear, sides. When I did it again recently at the start of my deep cleaning cycles, I used it in conjunction with other other things. I was already using other meditations with multiples of 10 and 9, so i thought I would use this as an extra.

The version of the Twin Serpents with mantras is something I've only done once because it was extremely powerful and I thought I was going to burn myself out if I kept at it. I'm thinking the 10x could also be used for the Twin Serpents and/or the Single Serpent meditation.

One thing I'm recently experimenting with is following the Orphic ladder as order for the chakras in empowerment. So Moon, Mercury, Venus, Sun, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn. Feels very different. I'm using this with a variation of the watchtower meditation. Ever tried working them in this order?

Re-reading your post, did you mean using 10 instead of 13 in part one and maybe 100 in part 2? I think it's quite doable for part one. For part 2 one would have to build up to it as I found this too be more powerful than Raum (and the goal of it is different of course).

Maybe the kevala could be added to it but it could prove deadly if someone doesn't gradually build up to it.

I forgot to say... Maybe it could build an imbalance on the chakras, maybe not. I see all elements being in the central pillar and a specific element for each outer pillar.

I think the fire element in the muladhara helps with awakening the kundalini and I find fire beneficial for that particular chakra. Earth in the svadhisthana and the vishuddha seems a good way to ground the creative/sexual powers of the chakras and help with manifestation of them.

I see how this links some pairs: TA is in the Mars & Venus couple, NA is in the Sun & Moon couple. SA & MA link heaven and hell through earth.

We already use Ma in the crown in a more powerful form (Maum). We already use air in the ajna in a different form (YAum). I don't know about using air in the manipura. Nothing comes to mind right now. Maybe tomorrow with a fresh mind but I doubt it.

Sweet technique, brother. Thank you.

I will also keep in mind brother Eric's insights. If I try this later, I will report in.

Just a question. You still vibrate SaTaNaMa in a single breath, don't you? Say, instead of using your whole breath for Sa, then Ta and so on.

Good day to you all.

PeppermintTaco said:
Sweet technique, brother. Thank you.

I will also keep in mind brother Eric's insights. If I try this later, I will report in.

Just a question. You still vibrate SaTaNaMa in a single breath, don't you? Say, instead of using your whole breath for Sa, then Ta and so on.

Good day to you all.

No problem. It's not like I did much. Just changed mantra on an already existent meditation by our beloved Antichrist.

I actually don't. I take one breath for each portion of it. That makes it more powerful for me. I've tried it in one breath. It can be done both ways.

Stormblood said:
One thing I'm recently experimenting with is following the Orphic ladder as order for the chakras in empowerment. So Moon, Mercury, Venus, Sun, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn. Feels very different. I'm using this with a variation of the watchtower meditation. Ever tried working them in this order?

Re-reading your post, did you mean using 10 instead of 13 in part one and maybe 100 in part 2? I think it's quite doable for part one. For part 2 one would have to build up to it as I found this too be more powerful than Raum (and the goal of it is different of course).

Maybe the kevala could be added to it but it could prove deadly if someone doesn't gradually build up to it.

I have never tried that order. Only crown to base and base to crown. For me, going base to crown makes it more powerful. Once I hit the base, the energy automatically rises up and the rest are hit easily. But has it been better for you?

And in part 2, 40 correlates to 10. 10x4, but for part 1, yeah I was suggesting 10 vs 13. Just because 10 is connected with Satanama.

For now, I’m going to avoid doing separate syllables into each chakra and do the full mantra into the chakras. I believe it is more powerful overall, but I see where you’re coming from with Sa in the base, Ta in sacral, etc. I think it’s an interesting concept.

And yes, the Kevala is great. Honestly I’ve been adding it to every meditation session. Just a few sets. But yeah it’s powerful and practitioners need use caution. Seriously.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back