Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan The Purifier

Mageson666

Satan The Purifier

3604947.jpg

Nadi Sodhanam is the Sanskrit term meaning Purification of the Nadis. The nadis are the energy channels and the chakras are part of them each chakra is formed of the region the three major nadis that form the soul cross and the female and male nadis on either side on the body all connect at the chakras.

"Nāḍī (Sanskrit: नाडी, lit. 'tube, pipe, nerve, blood vessel, pulse') is a term for the channels through which, in traditional Indian medicine and spiritual knowledge, the energies such as prana of the physical body, the subtle body and the causal body are said to flow. Within this philosophical framework, the nadis are said to connect at special points of intensity, the chakras. The three principal nadis run from the base of the spine to the head, and are the ida on the left, the sushumna in the centre, and the pingala on the right.

The nadis play a role in yoga, as many yogic practices, including shatkarmas, mudras and pranayama, are intended to open and unblock the nadis. The ultimate aim of some yogic practises are to direct prana into the sushumna nadi specifically, enabling kundalini to rise, and thus bring about moksha, or liberation."

The term Sodhanam is actually Sodanam there is no H letter in the Sanskrit spelling of Sodana its the Dh sound. In the east the Dh and Th are interchangeable letters so are the vowels its spelled Sodanam in Sanskrit. Sodanam becomes Sotanam and Satanama the mantra Satanama is the highest name of God in serpent power yoga. Satanama literally means Hail Satan. Satanama also means Purification. In the sense of purification of the soul. Soten in the Far East the serpent God of Japan is also Satan.

12738489_f1024.jpg

This mantra's purpose is to purify the soul and lead to the awakening and raising of the Kundalini serpent. Its also important to note the name given to the breathing exercise of Nadi Sodanam is the pranayama that forms the Caduceus the serpent path of the three major nadis all the chakras and the entire nadis of the soul they connect to within the network. Which is why Nadi Sodanam is one of the most important pranayama's in serpent power yoga. In The ancient Sanskrit texts its by activating and raising the Kundalini serpent fully that one obtains eternal life.

Source
Light on Pranayama. the Crossroad Publishing Company, B. K. S. Iyengar
The Alchemical Body, David Gordon White
Wiki Nadis

I've always felt that the Alt Nostril breathing exercise was important and effective just by the effects I have received from it. I feel the serpent energy when I do a substantial number of reps.

I am sorry but this is very off topic and I am having a hard time with the yahoo e group and the forum in general is having some issues atm..I have been doing some pendulum work just trying to get better at it using it to figure out my guardian demon and all sorts of things...its actually going quite well , this is random but our Father Satan has 4 wives correct? I know this information is on the website some where but I cannot find it , since this is off topic if somebody could email me the answer or just post it on here its driving me crazy , I appreciate it a lot keep up the good work everybody may Lord Satan keep us strong in our faith and our service! JoS kicks hella ass!! Thanks so much!

if someone prefers to email the answer.. and this is interesting that Satan is God of Japan , Japan is so far ahead technologically , and even spiritually I believe . Ever since my dedication Satan did a lot to get me clean and on a strict regiment of meditation which included incarceration , but I really needed it or I may be dead right now , everything posted is so true , my chakras sometimes pulse so strongly it feels like mini balloons pumping up or something its crazy! My guardian Demon has told me that I can become quite spiritually powerful in this life if I stick to it! Thank you again JoS for all your work I appreciate it so freaking much ! :!:

I have a question.
The sushumna is in the centre of the body, and I read multiple times that the Kundalini will rise in it, but doesen’t the Kundalini rise up your spine where the spine chakras are?

Aquarius said:
I have a question.
The sushumna is in the centre of the body, and I read multiple times that the Kundalini will rise in it, but doesen’t the Kundalini rise up your spine where the spine chakras are?

The susumna is in the middle of the spine, not the body.

Silent Sword said:
Aquarius said:
I have a question.

The susumna is an energy chanel which is located in the middle of the spine between the Ida and Pingala energy channels.
Now I have question too.The kudalini will rise in the middle or in the back chakras?

Silent Sword said:
Aquarius said:
I have a question.

Thanks this clears a lot, are the ida and pingala too not in the middle of the body but in the spine?

Kassiyas Lytenhardt said:
I am sorry but this is very off topic and I am having a hard time with the yahoo e group and the forum in general is having some issues atm..I have been doing some pendulum work just trying to get better at it using it to figure out my guardian demon and all sorts of things...its actually going quite well , this is random but our Father Satan has 4 wives correct? I know this information is on the website some where but I cannot find it , since this is off topic if somebody could email me the answer or just post it on here its driving me crazy , I appreciate it a lot keep up the good work everybody may Lord Satan keep us strong in our faith and our service! JoS kicks hella ass!! Thanks so much!

You missed it by one, haha. Father Satan has five wives.
But yes, this is on the Joy of Satan on some pages, most notably on the page about Lillith in the Demons section.

Keep up your dedication :)

Dypet Rod said:

But yes, this is on the Joy of Satan on some pages, most notably on the page about Lillith in the Demons section.

I think one wife for each element, maybe Lalitha is æther.

Νίκος said:
Silent Sword said:
Aquarius said:
I have a question.

The susumna is an energy chanel which is located in the middle of the spine between the Ida and Pingala energy channels.
Now I have question too.The kudalini will rise in the middle or in the back chakras?

The back chakras.

Aquarius said:
Silent Sword said:
Aquarius said:
I have a question.

Thanks this clears a lot, are the ida and pingala too not in the middle of the body but in the spine?

In the middle of the body, but they kind of have extensions of their own.
When I "look" at my Ida and pingala, I also see a set for my front and back chakras.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Dypet Rod said:

I suspect the same about elements.

Dypet Rod said:

5 wives and 7 children. Sounds familiar? I bet it's both literal and allegorical.

Stormblood said:
Dypet Rod said:

5 wives and 7 children. Sounds familiar? I bet it's both literal and allegorical.

Yes, but since it was revealed that Astarte and Azazel are also children of Satan (rather than grandchildren), we now know that Satan's children aren't just seven. Might be way more than nine, for all we know. Such a powerful supreme God would probably want to make his seed very well spread.

I wonder who his other wives are, besides Lillith/Lalitha and Sekhmet.

Dypet Rod said:
Stormblood said:

Yes, but since it was revealed that Astarte and Azazel are also children of Satan (rather than grandchildren), we now know that Satan's children aren't just seven. Might be way more than nine, for all we know. Such a powerful supreme God would probably want to make his seed very well spread.

What you're saying doesn't make any sense. We knew Azazel and Astarte are His children and it doesn't mean that He has more than seven.
Thoth is also a children of His, btw.

Dypet Rod said:
Stormblood said:

Honestly, on JoS there are only 6, including Azazel and Inanna.

Marduk
Inanna
Thoth
Azazel
Nergal
Set

I don't remember them saying the numbers increased from 7 to 9, just that Inanna and Azazel wanted their identity to be revealed. So we don't really know anything for sure.

TopoftheAbyss said:
What you're saying doesn't make any sense. We knew Azazel and Astarte are His children and it doesn't mean that He has more than seven.

The fact that Azazel and Astarte are also his children wasn't known until 2016. Before that, they were listed as Beelzebub's grandchildren in the JoS. But it was already said that the children of Satan were 7.

Stormblood said:

Marduk
Inanna
Thoth
Azazel
Nergal
Set

I don't remember them saying the numbers increased from 7 to 9, just that Inanna and Azazel wanted their identity to be revealed. So we don't really know anything for sure.

You're right; my logic was actually based on something else rather than the number of Gods confirmed to be his children in the JoS:
Back when it was still believed that Astarte and Azazel were Beelzebub's grandchildren, I knew a couple of Gods were missing in that "list of seven", for whatever reasons. I thought maybe their names weren't even mentioned in the JoS at all. But when it was first revealed about Astarte and Azazel, rather than considering them as one of the seven, my automatic thought was: "Well, they were said to be seven since even when Astarte and Azazel weren't considered part of that list, so I guess they are two children 'aside' from those seven". And so the idea of "nine" children kinda stuck like a sort of Mandela effect for me. But I see now that according to the actual info available, it doesn't make much sense.

Dypet Rod said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

The fact that Azazel and Astarte are also his children wasn't known until 2016. Before that, they were listed as Beelzebub's grandchildren in the JoS. But it was already said that the children of Satan were 7.

Stormblood said:

Marduk
Inanna
Thoth
Azazel
Nergal
Set

You're right; my logic was actually based on something else rather than the number of Gods confirmed to be his children in the JoS:
Back when it was still believed that Astarte and Azazel were Beelzebub's grandchildren, I knew a couple of Gods were missing in that "list of seven", for whatever reasons. I thought maybe their names weren't even mentioned in the JoS at all. But when it was first revealed about Astarte and Azazel, rather than considering them as one of the seven, my automatic thought was: "Well, they were said to be seven since even when Astarte and Azazel weren't considered part of that list, so I guess they are two children 'aside' from those seven". And so the idea of "nine" children kinda stuck like a sort of Mandela effect for me. But I see now that according to the actual info available, it doesn't make much sense.

However, though none of it is officially confirmed on the JoS, I also have faint memories of having read someone's post from the old Joy of Satan forums back in those times with the actual "full list" of the seven sons of Satan, and I had memories of Osiris and Anubis being in that list. Don't know how truthful this is, but this is also why ever since 2016 I had the idea that they are at least nine.

As I post this, I breally tried looking it up to double-check my facts about it, but could find nothing except for a non-JoS source including not only those two Gods I mentioned but also "Adapa/Adam" in the list.

Then there's also the fact that the Joy of Satan says specifically "sons", rather than "children". In some languages, the same term used for "children" in general is also used for "sons". But if by chance the meaning of "sons" here is literal, this suggests that besides seven sons, there is also at least one daughter, which is Astarte/Inanna.

HPs, can you attest to any of this info?

Stormblood said:
Dypet Rod said:
Stormblood said:

Marduk
Inanna
Thoth
Azazel
Nergal
Set

Maybe Furfur is the seventh.

Dypet Rod said:
Dypet Rod said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Stormblood said:

Marduk
Inanna
Thoth
Azazel
Nergal
Set

However, though none of it is officially confirmed on the JoS, I also have faint memories of having read someone's post from the old Joy of Satan forums back in those times with the actual "full list" of the seven sons of Satan, and I had memories of Osiris and Anubis being in that list. Don't know how truthful this is, but this is also why ever since 2016 I had the idea that they are at least nine.

As I post this, I breally tried looking it up to double-check my facts about it, but could find nothing except for a non-JoS source including not only those two Gods I mentioned but also "Adapa/Adam" in the list.

Then there's also the fact that the Joy of Satan says specifically "sons", rather than "children". In some languages, the same term used for "children" in general is also used for "sons". But if by chance the meaning of "sons" here is literal, this suggests that besides seven sons, there is also at least one daughter, which is Astarte/Inanna.

HPs, can you attest to any of this info?

It would be interesting to get an answer for this. I had a feeling about Anubis and Osiris too but the portal doesn't say anything about them. Someone else proposed Asmodeus to me too.

Silent Sword said:
Aquarius said:
Silent Sword said:

In the middle of the body, but they kind of have extensions of their own.
When I "look" at my Ida and pingala, I also see a set for my front and back chakras.

The spine.

The three principal nadis run from the base of the spine to the head, and are the ida on the left, the sushumna in the centre, and the pingala on the right.

Aquarius said:
Silent Sword said:
Aquarius said:
I have a question.

The spine.

The three principal nadis run from the base of the spine to the head, and are the ida on the left, the sushumna in the centre, and the pingala on the right.

The seven sons is an allegory, I am sure that Satan has many more sons and daughters than seven, for example, Hitler is also his son.

Stormblood said:
It would be interesting to get an answer for this. I had a feeling about Anubis and Osiris too but the portal doesn't say anything about them. Someone else proposed Asmodeus to me too.

Knowing that Asmodeus is a demigod, this would only be possible if he's an offspring from Satan and a human woman. But everything's possible.

Also, something interesting I noticed is if you look into the personal planets of each of the Gods known or suspected to be one of the seven sons of Satan, each of them will actually correspond to a different chakra.
For example, Set's planet is Saturn which rules the base, Anubis' planet is Mars which rules the sacral, Amon's planet is the Sun which rules the solar, and so on.
Except for Nergal, of which there is no planetary info available on the website, and whichever God may answer to "Adapa/Adam", if any.

Should I first do pranayama breathing and after vibrate satanama, is correct?
What is better, take a breathing Before or after of yoga exercise??

Dypet Rod said:
Stormblood said:

Knowing that Asmodeus is a demigod, this would only be possible if he's an offspring from Satan and a human woman. But everything's possible.

Also, something interesting I noticed is if you look into the personal planets of each of the Gods known or suspected to be one of the seven sons of Satan, each of them will actually correspond to a different chakra.
For example, Set's planet is Saturn which rules the base, Anubis' planet is Mars which rules the sacral, Amon's planet is the Sun which rules the solar, and so on.
Except for Nergal, of which there is no planetary info available on the website, and whichever God may answer to "Adapa/Adam", if any.

Just look at the Necronomicon meditation page and the Full Chakra meditation page.

Ninib is probably Set and associated to the root chakra as a mantra. Set was once referred here as guarding the kundalini.

Nergal is Mars. You'll find Nergal used for the sacral chakra.

Shamash is assigned to the solar plexus chakra and we know it's another name for Azazel. Azazel was a solar god in Mesopotamia.

Nebo/Ninghizhida is clearly another name for Thoth.

Inanna is used for the throat chakra and it's fitting with Mesopotamian mythology, as she is goddess of love and war. Like Freyja. Love is an aspect of Venus.

I have no idea who Nanna is. In mythology, he's been referred to as the father of Inanna and Shamash.

Marduk is associated to crown chakra, for good reason being hailed as king of the gods. Marduk is Amon.

Wotanwarrior said:
The seven sons is an allegory, I am sure that Satan has many more sons and daughters than seven, for example, Hitler is also his son.
What?

Stormblood said:
Dypet Rod said:
Stormblood said:

Just look at the Necronomicon meditation page and the Full Chakra meditation page.

Ninib is probably Set and associated to the root chakra as a mantra. Set was once referred here as guarding the kundalini.

Nergal is Mars. You'll find Nergal used for the sacral chakra.

Shamash is assigned to the solar plexus chakra and we know it's another name for Azazel. Azazel was a solar god in Mesopotamia.

Nebo/Ninghizhida is clearly another name for Thoth.

Inanna is used for the throat chakra and it's fitting with Mesopotamian mythology, as she is goddess of love and war. Like Freyja. Love is an aspect of Venus.

I have no idea who Nanna is. In mythology, he's been referred to as the father of Inanna and Shamash.

Marduk is associated to crown chakra, for good reason being hailed as king of the gods. Marduk is Amon.

The caveat here is that Marduk is also Amon Ra, and is a Solar god of which the Solar is also referred to as the "king of the gods".

Esoterism is often complicated.

Both the head and the stomach predominantly rule over the body.

Stormblood said:
Dypet Rod said:
Stormblood said:

Marduk
Inanna
Thoth
Azazel
Nergal
Set

Uh oh. So I suppose maybe someone here is the 7th. hahaha.

Dypet Rod said:
Stormblood said:

Thank you I appreciate the answer! And I will , my pendulum use is getting better with every session. Also I am beginning a new account under the name of SEXTILIUS LUX LUDO. May Father Satan watch over us and protect us!

supersaiyan5 said:
who wants to hang out with lucifer because i know hwo to summon him you can summon him by visiting this site https://www.secretsensations.org/products/an-evening-with-satan?_pos=5&_sid=83336578a&_ss=r is a website that sells spirits.

Nice second post, full of bullshit. Indeed there may be idiots to pay for that, but not here! You've come here to spread bs instead of learning...another troll...

Sabazios said:
supersaiyan5 said:
who wants to hang out with lucifer because i know hwo to summon him you can summon him by visiting this site https://www.secretsensations.org/products/an-evening-with-satan?_pos=5&_sid=83336578a&_ss=r is a website that sells spirits.

Nice second post, full of bullshit. Indeed there may be idiots to pay for that, but not here! You've come here to spread bs instead of learning...another troll...

i actually bought it and lucifer came to me im not lying.

supersaiyan5 said:
Sabazios said:
supersaiyan5 said:

i actually bought it and lucifer came to me im not lying.
I feel like a kike is getting good shekels out of guys like you. Dude...for real start learning the teachings of JoS. Afterwards you'll realize you've been ripped off... if you really aren't a troll ofcourse.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/index.html
And to be more direct
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AllDemons.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONOLATRY.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Evocation.html
Do enjoy your time

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back