Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hong Kong Is Teaching Us

Thing is China is now the perfect jew model manifested, an all powerful enslavement factory of 1.4 billion people, perfectly controlled, and kept from any external stimuli of any sort, with surveillance and mass control that is unparalleled in history and makes Stalin look like a choir boy. Information control and knowledge control in China is what makes jews have wet dreams about what they want to do on major Western countries right now.

In Western countries we are on permanent surveillence that is a fact. We are spied upon, sure. But so far until now people didn't end up beaten senseless for browsing the wrong webpage.

And because we're getting there I love the fact that China has problems as they have to be opposed every step of the way, this system exported will only mean the end of the world basically. Weren't it for outside intervention people would be already slaves with a literal chain and yoke in China.

So I could give a shit less if the Chinese on the top are Asians, as the shilling line goes that they are. The fact that they have the Communist program intact and run things based on this, is enough of proof on the womb that birthed China. Another shilling line I listen to about China is that China is hyper-capitalism. Well, it has some Capitalist elements, but so did even the Soviet Union. This is because without some degree of Capitalism a nation cannot advance in erm...A CAPITALISM based world.

China wants a strong leftist government in the United States like Biden so they can just enforce the same system along the lines with Social Media and everything, and create the same ranking system in the West. This is why Biden is like their chosen one. China also is in bed with Google to enslave everyone and impose projects that will make present Google 'spying' look like child's play. The fact that China has worker rights lower than any other nation also is what implored all big jews to transfer businesses in China - best plantation ever.

Were it not the Chinese worried a bit more about intervention or about the eye of the world on them, it's guaranteed the situation would be worse. The same goes for Russia, too.

This reminds me of the funny jokes people did on North Korea and how good life was there, and how Kim is somehow told shit about and lied about.

Like OK I understand people disliking Zog in America but facts are facts, and compared to other Nations, and seriously, even if one dislikes their own nation for whatever reason, that doesn't make it under any reasonable level equal to North Korea or China. It's a sentimental argument and nothing else around that type of stuff. This is why any criticism, what the left is now trying to remove completely, exists in the first place. Were we in the absolute level of China or North Korea, it would probably have been death for any of strange thinking elements.

Its kind of interesting that the question Roy never really asked...... Maybe the Jews in the American government are attempting to sabotage and information collect on the Hong Kong movement for their tribe members running the Communist Party. I mean when did Jews ever do that before..... The entire period of the existence of the USSR. However Royboy is a major expert on the Jews and Communist China he believes the narrative of the Daily Shitter run by Jews.

I was raised in a family that boycotts all things made in China, and was always told how awful they have it there and how fortunate we are in the West. Many Westerners are willingly oblivious to communism and forced labour, they don't want to even think about it and just live in their bubble. But if they jews have things their way, we will also be living like that. Full-out gulag communism is the final agenda of the jews and christianity.

Fuel for RTR. Paintable RTR by Soaring Eagle 666:
https://web.archive.org/web/20190221000933id_/http://hopeful-spence-e7c132.netlify.com/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back