Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

When The Jews Accuse

Mageson666

When The Jews Accuse

This is what Jewish identity and behaviour is built upon, dehumanization, enslavement and abuse of Gentiles:

Talmud-Quotes-About-Goyim.png

When the Jews scream "Anti-Semitic" for questioning them, what they are saying is Jews don't have to change anything about themselves. You Goyim have to know your place as inferior animals and change to support the Chosen People your Jewish masters or your the problem. Even the Jewish accusation of Anti-Semitism is a form of Jewish racism against Gentiles.

poster1903%282%29%5B1%5D.jpg

they are just ugly bastards with no talent they jealous that they cant have nice body like gentiles they are slaves to spook Jehova they are nothing more then water flea.

Oh myself! This one and some texts of the scum of Karl Marx, Norbert Elias and authors like Wallerstein are all that one need to understand everything. The jewish new world order. So fuckin clear.

Al_Jariel66 said:
I hate them sorry bastards! Motherfukas walk around Detroit like they invented it. GET THE FUK OUT MY CITY!!!

same here they all over bakersfield all trendy with the haircuts and starbucks

Kingiux said:
they are just ugly bastards with no talent they jealous that they cant have nice body like gentiles they are slaves to spook Jehova they are nothing more then water flea.
burn-meme-300x300.jpg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back