Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why not to share natal chart?

Endless

Is it bc of the aspects and/or distributions or degrees or smth else that is shown in the chart?

Bc I thought people often share with at least the people they’re close with or know (and astrologers to do readings) which signs and houses their planets are in (especially the sun, moon, and asc tho I’ve heard people talk about other placements as well). Especially for finding out compatibility or however you call it

And so if someone knows about those but mostly if they know your birthday and where you were born couldn’t they just calculate your chart anyway or close to it if they really wanted to?

What’s the reason for not sharing/showing it to anyone or talking about it especially specifics of it?

What if you wanted to get a reading from an expert like don’t they need to see it?

A lot of people know the hour and minute I was born bc it’s kinda funny and sets up for a joke that I heard way too much from my parents growing up

Do people have to be super secretive and careful about what they say in the off chance someone gets enough info to calculate their chart?

Like how important is this really? Most people aren’t that well versed in real astrology so what could they really do w any of it?

Your natal chart is the map of your soul. Your spiritual fingerprint. It shows everything about yourself, your nature, and even what things are to occur in your life.

With your natal chart, someone can know practically everything about you. Things you yourself might not even realize. You are known like an open book pretty much.

All your strengths and weaknesses are known in it, which if someone proficient in astrology and magic knows about this, can be exploited easily to ruin you.

For ordinary people, this doesn't matter much, they cannot do anything with this, however you should still not go around flaunting it, as that makes you vulnerable to such aforementioned attack.

Especially as an SS, your natal chart is your most important information, you must keep it secret and only let people you are certain that you can trust see this.

If the enemy gets their hands on this, they can destroy your life completely.

Not only is the natal chart the map of the soul, it can also be used in cursing to easily link to a person you have never seen or who you don't know. This creates a direct link to your soul, can be even more effective than having a picture of the person to focus on.

There are countless vulnerabilities and exploits which one can abuse if someone has malicious intentions towards you by knowing your natal chart.

Therefore it must be kept to oneself, only to be shared with those whom you trust unconditionally.

Beyond curses, the slow-moving outer planets and the Sun also show exactly WHEN you were born. Coupled with other info this can lead to the enemy googling your date of birth and so on and so forth.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back