Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Does void of moon apply when starting to learn something

Aquarius said:
If someone started studying something during void of moon do the effects of it still apply?

Going off of information not from Jos but that I've found to be true

Void moon are great for the unexpected and unplanned. If you start reseaching a subject during a void moon you may find something you never expected to learn about it, you may get totally side tracked and learn nothing about what you wanted to but about someting else or maybe you can't find the proper info. If you have the information in front of you, maybe you misunderstand the material or you have to go back over it the next day.

Again not from JoS, but when I tried to start learning how to read natal charts it was during a void moon and that explained so much of my confusion!!!!!! Tried again not on a void moon and the information was flowing.

Serpentine said:
Aquarius said:
If someone started studying something during void of moon do the effects of it still apply?

Going off of information not from Jos but that I've found to be true

Void moon are great for the unexpected and unplanned. If you start reseaching a subject during a void moon you may find something you never expected to learn about it, you may get totally side tracked and learn nothing about what you wanted to but about someting else or maybe you can't find the proper info. If you have the information in front of you, maybe you misunderstand the material or you have to go back over it the next day.

Again not from JoS, but when I tried to start learning how to read natal charts it was during a void moon and that explained so much of my confusion!!!!!! Tried again not on a void moon and the information was flowing.
That’s interesting, thanks:)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back