Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dangerous Fixed Stars?

Lightning-Wings

Hi, so I was studying my natal chart yesterday on https://www.jos-astro.com and I have learned that I have a lot of chaotic and very dangerous fixed stars ruling over my natal chart.

I won't go into detail unless asked, but basically those fixed stars pertain with me getting poisoned, making very dangerous enemies, going blind, violent partners, getting murdered and supposedly being involved in premeditated crime.

I'm honestly a little afraid these stars will make my life a living hell if not something worse and I wanted to ask what can I do to protect myself from their effects?

I know one can do an AoP to protect against negative planetary transits, but what about literal Stars? They're not planets but rather giant flaming gas giants.

Please help, I'm honestly really worried.

I know the Gods will protect me until I am able to do this properly myself, but what can I do in the mean time? What rune to use to protect myself, if any?

Thank you!

HAIL SATAN!

Lightning-Wings said:
Hi, so I was studying my natal chart yesterday on https://www.jos-astro.com and I have learned that I have a lot of chaotic and very dangerous fixed stars ruling over my natal chart.

I won't go into detail unless asked, but basically those fixed stars pertain with me getting poisoned, making very dangerous enemies, going blind, violent partners, getting murdered and supposedly being involved in premeditated crime.

I'm honestly a little afraid these stars will make my life a living hell if not something worse and I wanted to ask what can I do to protect myself from their effects?

I know one can do an AoP to protect against negative planetary transits, but what about literal Stars? They're not planets but rather giant flaming gas giants.

I know the Gods will protect me until I am able to do this properly myself, but what can I do in the mean time? What rune to use to protect myself, if any?

Thank you!

HAIL SATAN!

Aside from AOP or overal advancement/cleaning the soul, you can do planetary squares, the ones that rule the misfortune your fix star causes, to overrule them.

In my understanding our nearby planets have the most influence over us, then far distance fix stars.

Fuchs said:
Lightning-Wings said:

Thank you!

HAIL SATAN!

Aside from AOP or overal advancement/cleaning the soul, you can do planetary squares, the ones that rule the misfortune your fix star causes, to overrule them.

In my understanding our nearby planets have the most influence over us, then far distance fix stars.

Could you help explain how can I do a working for such?

Like let's say a distant star that has very negative influences over me rules over my Sun in the natal chart, that means I need to do the Sun Square working? I'm just trying to understand.

Thank you for reaching out!!

Lightning-Wings said:
Fuchs said:
Lightning-Wings said:

Thank you!

HAIL SATAN!

Like let's say a distant star that has very negative influences over me rules over my Sun in the natal chart, that means I need to do the Sun Square working? I'm just trying to understand.

Yes, you also have to figure out if it is a spiritual or a material problem because there are for each square one for spiritual one and one for material purposes.

For more infos look here:

Some Questions About Planetary Squares Answered
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=66793

Fuchs said:
Lightning-Wings said:
Fuchs said:

Yes, you also have to figure out if it is a spiritual or a material problem because there are for each square one for spiritual one and one for material purposes.

For more infos look here:

Some Questions About Planetary Squares Answered
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=66793

Thank you so much!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back