Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Life path number

Knowledgeseeker

Add up your birthday. Ex. 4-5-1980
4+5+1+9+8+0 = 27 2+7= 8
Your a life path 8

I want permission from high priestess Maxine to continue any further pls reach out.

In the joyofsatan website there’s a numerology section under construction but it tells you about 10 numbers.

Knowledgeseeker said:
Add up your birthday. Ex. 4-5-1980
4+5+1+9+8+0 = 27 2+7= 8
Your a life path 8

I want permission from high priestess Maxine to continue any further pls reach out.

In the joyofsatan website there’s a numerology section under construction but it tells you about 10 numbers.

I thought 2 + 7 is 9.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your right you get the concept tho right

1 is the number of masculine and leader energy
2 Is feminine and relationships
3 is child and humor
4 is law and order and hard work
5 is sex and travel
6 is home and family
7 is the intelligents and isolation
8 is money and karma
9 is adaptive

Then master numbers 11 emotional energy/old soul
22 master builder master destroyer
33 master teacher/influencer

Calculate your life path by adding your birthday in single digits do not reduce master numbers.
Your partial number is the day you were born
To calculate your personal year cycle take the month and date of your birthday and add the current year (birthday to birthday)

Numbers have energy it’s the code the matrix

I’d love to help advance the satanic numerology section i meditated to Azazel with his symbol written on my right wrist and asked for knowledge and understanding of the universe. Since then I have found an online group that has put a lot of great info and astrology numerology and Chinese astrology. I found this group after listening to one of High Priest Maxine YouTube sermons and she talks about the connection between numerology and the 911 attack. The connections are in the numbers in pain sight just do some research.

I know the numbers don’t quite match our satanic numerology section but they do resemble

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back