Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jupiter entering Taurus in May. Good for the economy?

Amalek

Hello brothers and sisters!
Jupiter will enter Taurus in May and I would like to know if that is good time to start a business and if the global economy will improve.
Thanks for the replies in advance!
Hail Satan!

Amalek said:
Hello brothers and sisters!
Jupiter will enter Taurus in May and I would like to know if that is good time to start a business and if the global economy will improve.
Thanks for the replies in advance!
Hail Satan!

Jupiter will enter Taurus, but this is not indentifiable as economic growth/recovery; in fact, it could lead to the opposite effect. Also because in Taurus there is still the presence of a transcendental planet named Uranus, and its influence with the current economic situation is much more "important" than the transit of Jupiter, which can expand the effect of Uranus into "good" or "evil," a concept that has no "value" in this case since the energies have no rational mind.

Sensa then leave out Neptune in Pisces, strong present presence at moments etc...

Open a business more than suitable time, there is need to have the correct information about how they work, and the monetary management part. Otherwise you end up like those who "died" during pandemic. The historical period although not inclined, is to blame up to a certain point, and Covid was not the main culprit.

So from an astrological point of view it is a good time? Yes and no, it depends a lot on what you are doing or want to do.

Very "grumpy" historical/astrological period for these initiatives, but with the right information it can be done.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back