Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mercury (retrograde) in Aries 2nd House

Villzain ☥

I'm new to astrology but I would love if someone explained more on how I can make use of this placement and what else I might need to check, to empower or mitigate the negative aspects, or a working.

My full time career is forex trading and it caught me by surprise when I was going through my natal in Jos-Astro as it states "They have a gift for knowing how to make money, such as analyzing stocks and also knowing what sells at any given time. They apply their knowledge and intelligence towards making money''

I would love to improve my career journey which in return gives me more time, that will be beneficial for me to advance as a spiritual Satanist. my sun and moon are also in Taurus both in 2nd house.

Villzain ☥ said:
I'm new to astrology but I would love if someone explained more on how I can make use of this placement and what else I might need to check, to empower or mitigate the negative aspects, or a working.

My full time career is forex trading and it caught me by surprise when I was going through my natal in Jos-Astro as it states "They have a gift for knowing how to make money, such as analyzing stocks and also knowing what sells at any given time. They apply their knowledge and intelligence towards making money''

I would love to improve my career journey which in return gives me more time, that will be beneficial for me to advance as a spiritual Satanist. my sun and moon are also in Taurus both in 2nd house.

The planets in the 2nd house, are predispositions that the person holds, to get to accumulate money. Use mercurial "channels" to get gains, so as jos indicates, through "intelligence/knowledge" that is connected with mercury, for your purposes.

To make up for any negative aspects present in TN, this is drastically reduced, through meditation and spiritual progress.

The more you advance, the more control you will have over your life. People who are out of our context are totally "controlled" by the "astrological system" and Enemy. And they have no "freedom" whatsoever.

Villzain ☥ said:

Please avoid posting aspects of your natal chart. Instead, use the ask Satan service: https://ask-satan.net/

All of the listed placements give abilities towards making money. The 2nd house rules material objects, including how you interact with them and how they manifest in your life. A moon and mercury here can allow you to sense and think about material objects and how to gain them, but they may also give fluctuations in your ability to keep wealth as well.

Having a retrograde Mercury can give some problems with the thought process, so just be aware of this. It does not mean you are necessarily stupid, but there can be certain problems here.

You can use a freeing the soul working to remove any negative karma towards wealth: Using Words of Power - Freeing the Soul

If your goal is to gain free time, then see this post: Blitzkreig [JG]: Gaining Free Time

This would also be informative to you: Astrology and Financial Significators

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back