Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Natal Chart Reading

Bipolar Bear

Hello, dear brothers and sisters in Satan, who are more proficient in Astrology,
I would like to ask for help.

I would need for someone to do a simple reading of my Natal Chart.
I am a little bit lost in life as to my general direction and I need to know what moves should I make.
Even a very short one would help.
I would be willing to pay a small sum or do something in return, I am certain we can figure something out.
Thank you in advance!

Hail Satan!

https://www.jos-astro.com/#/

For simple view you can use this one. Click on the planets and you will find basic info about yourself.

Half year ago I was still waiting for my chart by Blackdragon666 I contacted him and he said that he has no time for it, and that my chart is still in queue.. now I still don’t get it, so I think he is busy. But you can try I don’t know what is situation now.

I have been doing chart readings lately so if any one needs one I have time. I anticipate starting work in Feb. Just shoot an email and msg here. All of your info is deleted at the end of the reading, so if anyone wants transits in the future you would have to give me your info all over again, I don't save it for security and safety.

Shadowcat said:
I have been doing chart readings lately so if any one needs one I have time. I anticipate starting work in Feb. Just shoot an email and msg here. All of your info is deleted at the end of the reading, so if anyone wants transits in the future you would have to give me your info all over again, I don't save it for security and safety.

Greetings Shadowcat. I've been wanting a reading done for some time. I have been studying my chart and such, but getting a reading by an experienced practitioner of astrology would be fantastic :D .

As for the email, it's Enlil_is_Cool.

Centurion said:
Shadowcat said:

Greetings Shadowcat. I've been wanting a reading done for some time. I have been studying my chart and such, but getting a reading by an experienced practitioner of astrology would be fantastic :D .

As for the email, it's Enlil_is_Cool.

I have not received it if it was sent.

Shadowcat said:

I woulda absolutely love my chart done, I tried myself but feel I didn't accurately or fully get it

Shadowcat said:
I have been doing chart readings lately so if any one needs one I have time. I anticipate starting work in Feb. Just shoot an email and msg here.
I am interested in a chart reading, and have sent you an email.

Shadowcat said:

id love to get mine read, i just sent you an email (the @ is similar to the username here)

Shadowcat said:

Hello, so I sent you my chart from this email I have here in my profile. I have read your Chart Readings topic, so I know your work season starts soon. I don't mind waiting for the reading, as long as I know it will be done someday by a good astrologer, meaning you. Thank you in advance and I am already curious what you will think of my chart.

Hail Satan!

Bipolar Bear said:
Shadowcat said:

Hello, so I sent you my chart from this email I have here in my profile. I have read your Chart Readings topic, so I know your work season starts soon. I don't mind waiting for the reading, as long as I know it will be done someday by a good astrologer, meaning you. Thank you in advance and I am already curious what you will think of my chart.

Hail Satan!

I start work tomarrow and am leaving today. Job is going to last 3 months

Shadowcat said:

Greetings Shadowcat,
I see a fellow countryman lining up to receive you services and I would love to join the queue. However I have not yet sent you my info as I don't want it sitting around for too long so to speak. Besides Bipolar Bear was clearly the first to ask for a reading. If you have finished your work and have time for my reading please contact me at [email protected] I will send the details and payment asap.
Thank you

ThePeacock13 said:
Shadowcat said:

Greetings Shadowcat,
I see a fellow countryman lining up to receive you services and I would love to join the queue. However I have not yet sent you my info as I don't want it sitting around for too long so to speak. Besides Bipolar Bear was clearly the first to ask for a reading. If you have finished your work and have time for my reading please contact me at [email protected] I will send the details and payment asap.
Thank you

I am working 12 hour shifts currently with little time on my hands. Within a month or two this might be possible again.

Blackdragon has more exp and might be able to provide a better reading if he has time. He is also verified and fully trusted as a competent astrologer.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back