Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Uranus Conjunct Moon Transit

DarkDan666

So it looks like I have uranus conjunct moon transit to look forward to this year. ANY ADVICE?? Surely it won't be as bad as the uranus conjunction sun transit I'm in now. Well it's not awful but it's not easy. I'm glad I have Satan and the gods during this time and my family here.

DarkDan666 said:
So it looks like I have uranus conjunct moon transit to look forward to this year. ANY ADVICE?? Surely it won't be as bad as the uranus conjunction sun transit I'm in now. Well it's not awful but it's not easy. I'm glad I have Satan and the gods during this time and my family here.

Prepare for its arrival. I have seen this transit bring both benefits and problems.

Your emotionality, your unconscious, your family, your relationships with them, your home, your relationships with women, any relationships, can undergo major changes in your life, both good and bad.

The areas ruled by the moon, and the house it is in, will undergo unexpected changes.

Observe your current situation, and check what I can most easily act on. If you are currently single, assuming you are a man, and the moon in the tn of man represents woman, you may suddenly find a potential partner, who could destabilize your current routine. Not necessarily in a negative way of course. This was just an example for you to understand.

Without having the whole picture in front of you is very complicated, intuiting events. Check everything else Transits, Rs, Progressions etcc.. to get more information about its possible development.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back