Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help with synastry

HermesTrismegistos

I noticed that my family member's Saturn is conjunct with my ruler; they are one degree apart. And also my ruler is conjoined with my Jupiter and is two degrees away from his Saturn. How would you act in my place?

Also, I wanted to ask about a synastry with another person. The most important synastry with my chart is her Mars in close opposition (0.50 degrees apart) with my Venus. In Azazel astrology it says that Venus/Mars synastry is good for sex, does this apply equally to opposition?

HermesTrismegistos said:
I noticed that my family member's Saturn is conjunct with my ruler; they are one degree apart. And also my ruler is conjoined with my Jupiter and is two degrees away from his Saturn. How would you act in my place?

Also, I wanted to ask about a synastry with another person. The most important synastry with my chart is her Mars in close opposition (0.50 degrees apart) with my Venus. In Azazel astrology it says that Venus/Mars synastry is good for sex, does this apply equally to opposition?

I have two family members whose Saturn is either close to conjunction with my ruler or aspecting it otherwise. One I grew up with serious animosity towards, and another aspect of this showed up in my chart specifically. At this point in my life, I am going through transits that indicate this is being transformed for the better, and this transit has been taking place for some time now and manifesting. If family members have their Saturn aspecting someone's ruler in their family or vice versa it can take sibling rivalry to the extreme or clashing between parent and child or even estrangement especially if pluto is involved. In worst-case scenarios, physical and emotional abuse can be present.

Depending on other parts of the synastry, this can either be offset or completely crowded out...there might be transits that happen later in life that mend this partially or completely depending on the past and other factors. There is no one simple answer that fits all. If you are at a point in your life where you feel family members are toxic to you and communication is not solving the problem taking distance for the time being if possible is a possible solution.

Venus/Mars aspects are good for sex and physical attraction. It applies generally to all aspects with this manifesting the strongest with the conjunction and then the opposite aspects in that order. With hard aspects depending once again on other parts of the synastry in the two charts, there can be some negative manifestations with this such as abrasiveness from the mars person, being sexually selfish or too rough for the others' liking etc. but this does not always have to be the case. This may manifest as an amazing intense physical connection in general.

Shadowcat said:
HermesTrismegistos said:

I have two family members whose Saturn is either close to conjunction with my ruler or aspecting it otherwise. One I grew up with serious animosity towards, and another aspect of this showed up in my chart specifically. At this point in my life, I am going through transits that indicate this is being transformed for the better, and this transit has been taking place for some time now and manifesting. If family members have their Saturn aspecting someone's ruler in their family or vice versa it can take sibling rivalry to the extreme or clashing between parent and child or even estrangement especially if pluto is involved. In worst-case scenarios, physical and emotional abuse can be present.

Depending on other parts of the synastry, this can either be offset or completely crowded out...there might be transits that happen later in life that mend this partially or completely depending on the past and other factors. There is no one simple answer that fits all. If you are at a point in your life where you feel family members are toxic to you and communication is not solving the problem taking distance for the time being if possible is a possible solution.
Thank you very much for your answer.
I believe that the effects of this synastry have not yet manifested in my life.
I forgot to write that in addition my Saturn is in close conjunction with his Mercury, not coincidentally we never talk together.
Some time ago I was thinking of doing a work to "obliterate" these negative synastries, however on rational reflection I think it might have unpredictable results, so I think I will avoid this type of operation.

Shadowcat said:
Venus/Mars aspects are good for sex and physical attraction. It applies generally to all aspects with this manifesting the strongest with the conjunction and then the opposite aspects in that order. With hard aspects depending once again on other parts of the synastry in the two charts, there can be some negative manifestations with this such as abrasiveness from the mars person, being sexually selfish or too rough for the others' liking etc. but this does not always have to be the case. This may manifest as an amazing intense physical connection in general.
The kind of attraction I feel for her is unusual and extremely strong.
The other two synastry between our charts are, the conjunction of my Mercury with her Venus (orb 1.32°) and the sextile between my Venus and her Venus (orb 4.26°).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back