Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Neptune in Capricorn question

EasternFireLion666

Hey guys! I have a question about this placement. The description on our site goes as follows:

"Capricorn rules structure, Saturn ruled by Capricorn rules restriction. The Soviet Union collapsed, the Berlin wall came down, and Germany was reunified. Europe was restructured. There was dissolution of totalitarianism."

The description mostly talks about Saturn. IDK if it meant Neptune instead. Neptune and Saturn are not necessarily the same. I know Neptune can be oftentimes about aspirations, dreams and objectives, many times in the field of occult and religion. Combined with Capricorn it could mean a lot of organized and serious work towards such a goal or an advancement goal in general. Is this correct? I am just wondering about this combo by itself.

Sure Neptune can have some nasty traits as well and also depends on other placements. Like confusion, naivety, deception etc.

Please correct me if I am wrong

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back