Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bad degrees how to take care of

Golden Sun

I assume anything aspecting algol is bad. Including 25 degrees of the fixed signs. Including leo and aquarius too.

How would one remove this energy from a placement. To be sure one doesn't become violent or a drunk ever again.

Algol sucks, but the alcoholism itself can often come from 25 degrees Leo or Aquarius. I've seen this placement over and over in the charts of alcoholics.

It depends on what planet Algol is next to, and whatever is aspecting it. Mars can bring out its most undesirable aspects via conjunction or aspect. I know someone with Moon on Algol in 9th and Mars in Virgo in the 1st in trine and they are hypercritical and hypercompetitive, a know it all, especially towards women. They can be violent towards women they are with or their mother when everything isn't exactly 'right'. They moved countries on a whim, then hated it. There is also a different side to their personality where they are reclusive, isolated and sad (the Moon is also aspecting Neptune in Aquarius). They can be intelligent and generous as well.

Look at the nature of Taurus things and the planet it is in and see what provokes you into drinking or unjustified violence, isolate what these things are in your history. Then do targeted Freeing the Soul workings and enhanced AoP to mitigate them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back