Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mars retrograde

Nagaraja

Greetings, everyone!
I am not a native speaker of English, so my English may be broken, but I hope it makes sense.
Lately I have been feeling angry and unforgiving towards my personal enemies. I did "Returning Curses". In addition, I reported the article they were slandering me on the Internet and stopped its publication. And I looked at the satanic calendar to find a suitable date for the curse in order to engage thoroughly. Then I noticed that Mars was retrograde. Yes, in my natal chart, Mars is retrograde.
So my question is,
Do people with Mars retrograde in the natal chart tend to express anger etc. more easily while Mars is retrograde?
Is a person with Mars retrograde in the natal chart better suited to do matters related to black magic while Mars is retrograde?
Sorry if this question has already been asked.

Mars is usually responsible for the fighting skills and anger. By fighting it also means the wide range of the warrior mentality as in going for something, an objective. Not necessarily physical fighting, but yes it does influence A LOT the anger and physical. Retrograding a planet usually means internalizing that characteristic. In this case it means you may be the type that holds some anger inside. Sure it also depends of other aspects in your chart. I believe in your case, black magic would be a better approach if the external anger is not the most effective trait. But this should be used only in extreme cases after you are pretty good with meditation. And always clean your aura afterwards!

Just noticed your reply! I apologize for leaving it for so long. I am very glad you answered my question. Thank you for your advice.

Generally speaking, doing black magic during Mars retrograde should be avoided as it could backfire. So I have decided against performing it and have completely cut all ties with them. If they say something on social media, I will no longer know about it.

When I woke up a few mornings ago, the rune of Uruz was still in my head. So I wanted to do some work with Uruz. I feel that my Mars and 2nd chakra are not as strong as others.

I found this topic helpful.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=79955

Today was a good day to release my soul, so I started the work.

Thanks to all of you. Happy Yule.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back