Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

2nd House

DarkDan666

What kind of working should a person do with mercury and Saturn in the second house both in Aries?

DarkDan666 said:
What kind of working should a person do with mercury and Saturn in the second house both in Aries?

It depends on what you want. Saturn in the 2nd house is a poverty placement but can also bring much wealth through consistent effort, and maybe applying one's intellect with Mercury here. Saturn in Aries is much weaker in its influence since it is in the fall sign.

I definitely don't want poverty. It seems like when I do a money ritual the opposite happens. And the joy of Satan give alot of warnings about working on your Saturn with the squares. So I don't know what to do.

DarkDan666 said:
I definitely don't want poverty. It seems like when I do a money ritual the opposite happens. And the joy of Satan give alot of warnings about working on your Saturn with the squares. So I don't know what to do.
Nobody said don't work on your Saturn, what people said is to not do the Saturn square. You are expected to work on your Saturn since Saturn is the planet that kicks our asses.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=396573 time=1667186460 user_id=19170]
DarkDan666 said:

It depends on what you want. Saturn in the 2nd house is a poverty placement but can also bring much wealth through consistent effort, and maybe applying one's intellect with Mercury here. Saturn in Aries is much weaker in its influence since it is in the fall sign.

I definitely want more money and a successful life.

Aquarius said:
DarkDan666 said:
Nobody said don't work on your Saturn, what people said is to not do the Saturn square. You are expected to work on your Saturn since Saturn is the planet that kicks our asses.

I always appreciate your feedback Aquarius. Thank you. I have seen positive changes in this by staying more consistent in cleaning and the regular rituals ect. But how do you recommend working directly on this?

Aquarius said:
DarkDan666 said:
I very much like Saturn square. Grounding stuff. Not for everyone...

DarkDan666 said:
Aquarius said:
DarkDan666 said:

I always appreciate your feedback Aquarius. Thank you. I have seen positive changes in this by staying more consistent in cleaning and the regular rituals ect. But how do you recommend working directly on this?
See where Saturn is causing you problems. And do workings to counteract the Saturn forces, for example if you had Saturn hindering relationships you would do workings to help you with relationships. Sun energy is great for this.

DarkDan666 said:

You need to do several full workings to remove money issues from your soul. Forty days is a cycle. Do two or three full cycles.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Words-of-Power.html

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=397044 time=1667337266 user_id=19170]
DarkDan666 said:

You need to do several full workings to remove money issues from your soul. Forty days is a cycle. Do two or three full cycles.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Words-of-Power.html

Thank you!

Aquarius said:
DarkDan666 said:
Aquarius said:

See where Saturn is causing you problems. And do workings to counteract the Saturn forces, for example if you had Saturn hindering relationships you would do workings to help you with relationships. Sun energy is great for this.

Thank you!

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
DarkDan666 said:

Saturn is in sextile to Jupiter 1st ascendant. What does this mean?

DarkDan666 said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:
DarkDan666 said:

Saturn is in sextile to Jupiter 1st ascendant. What does this mean?

I've seen your email. I'll reply privately.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=397858 time=1667691005 user_id=19170]

Given that we are already talking about the second house, I wanted to ask a question on a placement in this house.

I have both Uranus and Neptune in the second house, in a (medium) Conjunction (and both are in a sextile aspect with Saturn).

I don't know very well how this placement can affect me: I know Uranus is related with technology stuff (so maybe getting money through technology), but also with sudden changes (positive? negative?). Plus, Neptune is a negative influence, maybe like creating confusion about money and economic knowledge, or perhaps just daydreaming about being rich. Saturn may make this worse, or maybe it can lessen the effects of daydreaming of Neptune thanks to its grounding properties. [This is what I can conclude to]

How would you interpret this placement? And what work would you do to enhance the positive effects and reduce the negative ones?
Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
- Hidden Warrior

Hidden Warrior said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=397858 time=1667691005 user_id=19170]

Given that we are already talking about the second house, I wanted to ask a question on a placement in this house.

I have both Uranus and Neptune in the second house, in a (medium) Conjunction (and both are in a sextile aspect with Saturn).

I don't know very well how this placement can affect me: I know Uranus is related with technology stuff (so maybe getting money through technology), but also with sudden changes (positive? negative?). Plus, Neptune is a negative influence, maybe like creating confusion about money and economic knowledge, or perhaps just daydreaming about being rich. Saturn may make this worse, or maybe it can lessen the effects of daydreaming of Neptune thanks to its grounding properties. [This is what I can conclude to]

How would you interpret this placement? And what work would you do to enhance the positive effects and reduce the negative ones?
Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
- Hidden Warrior
Can you private message me brother?

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=396573 time=1667186460 user_id=19170]
DarkDan666 said:

Does Saturn in the 8th house bring poverty too? Is it as effective as the 2nd house?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back