Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

memory square vs language square?

Big Dipper said:
I was thinking that people that are usually really smart have really good memory, should I use a moon square for better memory to help me retain new languages, or a mercury square for the languages?
Smartness does not always equate good memory. These are two separate functions ruled by two different areas. Target your weak point first, whichever it might be.

Big Dipper said:
I was thinking that people that are usually really smart have really good memory, should I use a moon square for better memory to help me retain new languages, or a mercury square for the languages?

As Henu said, these are different concepts. I would not use an entire Moon Square on memory alone, because lunar energy does a lot within your soul. Nobody starts with a perfect natal moon, so I bet you should probably use it for a general improvement.

Not only that, but I believe Mannaz encompasses both intellect and a degree of memory within it. This could fulfill both of your goals of having a strong memory and communicative ability. If you want a large emphasis on memory alone, then add Berkano.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back