Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

ascendant conjunction with saturn

ApolodorN1

hello ,ive recently discovered that a person that is somehow close to me has her saturn in conjunction to my ascendant at 1 degree ,i dont recall but ive read somewhere that if someone s saturn aspects your chart ruler or ascendant the person in cause can be of harm to you and should cut ties with the respective person .we've known each other for a couple of months but she didnt do anything to harm me in some way . what do you say about this ? i also kinda had an urge to look at her birth chart and found that . could this be a message from the gods to prevent me from something horrible ?

ApolodorN1 said:
hello ,ive recently discovered that a person that is somehow close to me has her saturn in conjunction to my ascendant at 1 degree ,i dont recall but ive read somewhere that if someone s saturn aspects your chart ruler or ascendant the person in cause can be of harm to you and should cut ties with the respective person .we've known each other for a couple of months but she didnt do anything to harm me in some way . what do you say about this ? i also kinda had an urge to look at her birth chart and found that . could this be a message from the gods to prevent me from something horrible ?

This can be bad.

I had a friend last year. Was there for her as she was going through a tough time. Never treated her bad, supporting financially and emotionally. She had her Saturn in hard aspect with my chart ruler but I ignored it.

Earlier this year she turns on me out of nowhere and just becomes mean, talking behind my back with people who don't like me for whatever reason. I literally did nothing to deserve that.

Just be wary of this person. Don't tell secrets and stuff like that. Try and know them better. I don't think you should cut them off. But just be on the lookout.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back