Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Natal chart!

HappyMan

Greetings to the forum participants! (I`m use a translator, sorry.)
I have already asked this question, but probably in the wrong section of the forum and would like to ask here. And yes, I know only the estimated time of my birth.
I quote:
I have Neptune in the sixth house. It says: "Health problems are often evasive and difficult to diagnose, and there can be hypochondria, allergies, asthma, and other sensitivities." It's true. I'm a hypochondriac and I have not been able to diagnose my illness for a long time. What do I need to do to fix this? I am very worried about this, can Neptune finally ruin my health? Is there any way I can reverse this and become healthier? I'm new to astrology, so I apologize if I suddenly asked a stupid questions. If it possible, I am willing to pay for the decryption of my natal chart. Thank you in advance!

HappyMan said:
I have already asked this question, but probably in the wrong section of the forum and would like to ask here. And yes, I know only the estimated time of my birth.
I quote:
I have Neptune in the sixth house. It says: "Health problems are often evasive and difficult to diagnose, and there can be hypochondria, allergies, asthma, and other sensitivities." It's true. I'm a hypochondriac and I have not been able to diagnose my illness for a long time. What do I need to do to fix this? I am very worried about this, can Neptune finally ruin my health? Is there any way I can reverse this and become healthier? I'm new to astrology, so I apologize if I suddenly asked a stupid questions. If it possible, I am willing to pay for the decryption of my natal chart. Thank you in advance!

You can use the Fehu rune with Sowilo to increase and refine your health because Fehu has within itself the energy of the virgo sign that rules and is the sign of health while sowilo is a rune of the Soel and it rules health and vitality in general, moreover sowilo strengthens and activates fehu in the best way, a lot depends on the disease too but this general work to sublimate health is excellent, I from experience have used the Uinne and Thyth runes for healing after vibrating Raum to purify the part to be healed in in order to make the work more powerful and effective.

Begin this work with the Moon in Taurus or Virgo.

To heal hypochondria you can use these runes: Uinne, Thyth and Sugil for a number of the Sun and start with the Moon in Pisces with a positive affirmation to eliminate hypochondria.

fuoco blu 666 said:
HappyMan said:
I quote:

You can use the Fehu rune with Sowilo to increase and refine your health because Fehu has within itself the energy of the virgo sign that rules and is the sign of health while sowilo is a rune of the Soel and it rules health and vitality in general, moreover sowilo strengthens and activates fehu in the best way, a lot depends on the disease too but this general work to sublimate health is excellent, I from experience have used the Uinne and Thyth runes for healing after vibrating Raum to purify the part to be healed in in order to make the work more powerful and effective.

To heal hypochondria you can use these runes: Uinne, Thyth and Sugil for a number of the Sun and start with the Moon in Pisces with a positive affirmation to eliminate hypochondria.

Thank you so much for answer, friend!

HappyMan said:
I quote:
Daily yoga will protect you from most diseases. Add power meditation and cleaning your soul and that 6th house Neptune will be no problem for you.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=392987 time=1665375035 user_id=19170]
HappyMan said:
I quote:
Daily yoga will protect you from most diseases. Add power meditation and cleaning your soul and that 6th house Neptune will be no problem for you.

Thank you so much!

fuoco blu 666 said:
HappyMan said:

Fehu is more related to the fire energies of Jupiter than it is the mutable earth of Virgo. Being fire-like, it will still help health. However, I would actually advise using the Uruz rune for health, as it most directly relates to our bodily structure and the forces which sustain it.

Uinne is more related to psycho-social problems, such as trauma to one's Mercury, Moon, and Venus. Thyth is related to Mars, which has a partial relation to vitality, but is lacking in the yin aspect of Uruz.

Sugil is related to the Sun, and although this is also yang/fire energy, it can more easily convert into the yin element of the physical body. Our solar energies power all nadis of the soul, but Mars does not.

Following this, the Moon in Aries or Leo can also be useful for physical health and vitality.

HappyMan said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:
Thank you so much!

This advice cannot be forgotten, especially for the maintenance of health during the short-term.

Your body is a self-maintaining system that is actively healing and destroying pathogens. Our Sun sustains this, but if other planets in the chart are afflicted, then this vital energy will have a harder time in that area. This represents your baseline health and should be improved with long-term workings.

In this sense, disease does not appear suddenly or for no reason. Usually reasons like poor astrological transits or major downgrades in lifestyle will result in a significant drop in vital energy. Power meditation and yoga add vital energy on a short-term basis.

Acupressure methods direct energy, and can therefore treat afflicted areas of the soul, but they do not necessarily add energy like yoga and meditation do.

Because the energy from exercise is generally more yang-related, you can follow a strategy of increasing your yang energy through such methods, then using acupressure points to quickly direct that towards building up yin (like blood, tissue, reduction of inflammation) with target areas.

Furthermore, spiritual energy can similarly be precisely directed to an afflicted area, even on a short-term basis while you await a more permanent solution. However, this energy must first translate from astral to physical, and therefore may not be as time-efficient as physical solutions.

With the above in mind, it is generally pretty impossible to fall into major illness without the ability to stabilize yourself in some way.

HappyMan said:
I quote:

Before anything you need to figure out whether the suspicion is grounded in logical reasoning or not. Neptune in the 6th House can create large confusion regarding someone's health, anxiety and hypochondria. (Everything I write here can apply to anyone with Pisces on cusp of the 6th as well, but that has nothing to do with your case.)

Neptune in the 6th House can also lead to anemia (ruled by Neptune) and things like this that actually are a health problem. Anemia itself can greatly exacerbate anxieties and mental problems, mimicking mental illness. I would suggest adopting a varied diet, magnesium supplementation and B12/folic acid supplementation to ward off any anemia. Many people are deficient in B12, folate and magnesium, and some people are deficient in iron. This is the best physical protection against Neptune in the 6th.

Neptune in the 6th House can sometimes signify bowel or foot problems as well, though that's less common in my opinion.

I would also suggest daily void meditation to steel your mind.

Karnonnos said:
HappyMan said:
I quote:

Before anything you need to figure out whether the suspicion is grounded in logical reasoning or not. Neptune in the 6th House can create large confusion regarding someone's health, anxiety and hypochondria. (Everything I write here can apply to anyone with Pisces on cusp of the 6th as well, but that has nothing to do with your case.)

Neptune in the 6th House can also lead to anemia (ruled by Neptune) and things like this that actually are a health problem. Anemia itself can greatly exacerbate anxieties and mental problems, mimicking mental illness. I would suggest adopting a varied diet, magnesium supplementation and B12/folic acid supplementation to ward off any anemia. Many people are deficient in B12, folate and magnesium, and some people are deficient in iron. This is the best physical protection against Neptune in the 6th.

Neptune in the 6th House can sometimes signify bowel or foot problems as well, though that's less common in my opinion.

I would also suggest daily void meditation to steel your mind.

Hello! You absolutely right! Thank you so much for answer, friend!

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=393219 time=1665495087 user_id=21286]
HappyMan said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:
Thank you so much!

This advice cannot be forgotten, especially for the maintenance of health during the short-term.

Your body is a self-maintaining system that is actively healing and destroying pathogens. Our Sun sustains this, but if other planets in the chart are afflicted, then this vital energy will have a harder time in that area. This represents your baseline health and should be improved with long-term workings.

In this sense, disease does not appear suddenly or for no reason. Usually reasons like poor astrological transits or major downgrades in lifestyle will result in a significant drop in vital energy. Power meditation and yoga add vital energy on a short-term basis.

Acupressure methods direct energy, and can therefore treat afflicted areas of the soul, but they do not necessarily add energy like yoga and meditation do.

Because the energy from exercise is generally more yang-related, you can follow a strategy of increasing your yang energy through such methods, then using acupressure points to quickly direct that towards building up yin (like blood, tissue, reduction of inflammation) with target areas.

Furthermore, spiritual energy can similarly be precisely directed to an afflicted area, even on a short-term basis while you await a more permanent solution. However, this energy must first translate from astral to physical, and therefore may not be as time-efficient as physical solutions.

With the above in mind, it is generally pretty impossible to fall into major illness without the ability to stabilize yourself in some way.

Hello! Thank you so much for your advice! I really appreciate it!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back