Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Interpretation of Natal Chart Request

Blackdragon666

We strongly discourage sharing charts on the forums. This is because we have enemies that are adept in the occult and can use your chart to curse you and make your life harder. It is also possible to track someone if you know their birth information. Kindly refrain from doing this again for your own safety.

You can mail me at [email protected] and I will give you a short reading in due time. I am a bit busy but I can get it done in a few days.

I urge you to please delete the image of your chart as soon as you can. If you are looking for a private interpretation or reading of your chart, please ask first prior to just posting your entire natal chart in a public forum viewable by anyone, including the enemy.

This is not to incite fright or for you or anyone else to become fearful of those repulsive and pathetic little reptiles, but it should be common sense to keep something as sensitive as your natal chart as secretive and protected as possible.

I speak from personal experiences that it's best to keep sensitive things and information such as a natal chart to one's self and to err on the side of caution about whom you share these things with and to. Cowards are abundant in today's world and that includes the enemy when it comes to things they fear most, those being right alongside Satan and the Gods, Spiritual Satanists.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back