Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Saturn isn't "Evil"

Ursa Minor

Website
www.mgtow.tv
I'm no astrology expert, but after some thought about the energy of Saturn, I find that there's not much to be afraid of if you're following your Path as you should be. Why some may think the planet Saturn is the "bad guy", is because it's energy is quite strong and has a tendency to "rebound" if you're not careful.

Saturn's energy can be used for your own benefit, but be prepared to "own up" to any mistakes you may have made and need to rectify. Typically people that "fail" when Saturn comes around, held on to their fragile ego instead of admitting their problems and correcting them. Saturn is the planet of "tough love" and judgment, and tapping into it's energy is not for the faint of heart nor the unprepared.

Keep in mind, that Saturn's judgment may not be directed at you, but others around you. When that's happening, that's how Saturn's energy works in your favor.

Ursa Minor said:
I'm no astrology expert, but after some thought about the energy of Saturn, I find that there's not much to be afraid of if you're following your Path as you should be. Why some may think the planet Saturn is the "bad guy", is because it's energy is quite strong and has a tendency to "rebound" if you're not careful.

Saturn's energy can be used for your own benefit, but be prepared to "own up" to any mistakes you may have made and need to rectify. Typically people that "fail" when Saturn comes around, held on to their fragile ego instead of admitting their problems and correcting them. Saturn is the planet of "tough love" and judgment, and tapping into it's energy is not for the faint of heart nor the unprepared.

Keep in mind, that Saturn's judgment may not be directed at you, but others around you. When that's happening, that's how Saturn's energy works in your favor.
I've studied Astrology for some years now and i've seen how Saturn affected me and other people. I have to say i disagree with you. Saturn can be really devastating, even deadly. There's a reason that Maxine says that she's never seen a case where a murderer's Saturn didn't aspect with the victim's Chart Ruler. Another example is Saturn conjunct to your Chart Ruler in your Natal Chart, this is a terrible placement, brings a lot of misfortune and disasters.

I've seen many people die when they had an hard Saturn aspect to their Ruler, there was not much to learn for them, what did Saturn teach them exactly?

From my experience Saturn gives you no choice but to learn, often with the hard way. Even if you're a Satanist, its energy is still very negative and dangerous, i suspect that the enemy used this planet a lot to curse us.

WiseDragon said:
Ursa Minor said:

I've studied Astrology for some years now and i've seen how Saturn affected me and other people. I have to say i disagree with you. Saturn can be really devastating, even deadly. There's a reason that Maxine says that she's never seen a case where a murderer's Saturn didn't aspect with the victim's Chart Ruler. Another example is Saturn conjunct to your Chart Ruler in your Natal Chart, this is a terrible placement, brings a lot of misfortune and disasters.

I've seen many people die when they had an hard Saturn aspect to their Ruler, there was not much to learn for them, what did Saturn teach them exactly?

From my experience Saturn gives you no choice but to learn, often with the hard way. Even if you're a Satanist, its energy is still very negative and dangerous, i suspect that the enemy used this planet a lot to curse us.

What about Saturn conjunction with the Lunar Nodes, whether North or South?

WiseDragon said:

I agree that Saturn can be very dangerous, but it can be mitigated if you know what part of your life it's affecting the most. Yes, what you say about Saturn forcing people to learn is true. I'm under my Saturn transit right now, it's not a pleasant feeling at all but I'm dealing with it. My inner conflicts that I swept under the rug are now being shoved in my face.

Kavya Shukra said:
What about Saturn conjunction with the Lunar Nodes, whether North or South?
First of all I read my post again and i want to add this: Saturn is not entirely a "bad" planet, it has positive aspects, when properly directed and sublimated. Discipline, maturity, patience are very good traits of this planet, but as i said before Saturn can be really negative, and even if you're a Satanist you have to be really careful when dealing with this planet.

To answer your question, Saturn conjunct to the Lunar Nodes is not necessarily bad or good. You have to look at the whole Chart, check if Saturn is a prominent planet in the Chart, see what houses Saturn rules in the Chart, and if Saturn is conjunct to a degree or fixed star. This last part can tell you a lot about the placement.

The Lunar Nodes are strongly related to fate, to have a clearer idea, study the Chart very carefully. I've seen a case where Saturn ruled the 10th house of a Chart, and Saturn was conjunct perfectly (0° orb) to the South Node, and this person gained tremendous fame and success in his career.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back