Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do you think Pluto is Co-Ruler of Libra or some other planet

darkmonkey666

http://baringtheaegis.blogspot.com/2013/09/constellation-libra-scales-or-claws.html?m=1

There was something bugging me about this for awhile not on a conscious level more on a soul level like I remembered something. I thought I would finally look into it. It appears in the ancient times Scorpio and Libra were the same sign. Now I can't say the energy is the same but I wonder could something else co rule Libra. I always got the feeling it did possibly Pluto.

The odd thing is Mars is in Detriment in Libra and Venus is in Detriment in Scorpio. So Pluto is the common thread.

Could this be Pluto's exaltation point.

slyscorpion said:

Personally, I can only speculate. Libra itself seems strange for Pluto, but as you mention, there could other information here.

As far as Pluto's exaltation point, are you referring to its exalted sign? This is listed as Leo.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=383704 time=1661457444 user_id=21286]
slyscorpion said:

Personally, I can only speculate. Libra itself seems strange for Pluto, but as you mention, there could other information here.

As far as Pluto's exaltation point, are you referring to its exalted sign? This is listed as Leo.

Someone gave me rather a valuable critique on one of the astrology articles I wrote and pointed to a JoS source where Leo was the exaltation sign for Pluto where as Plutos page in JOS says the opposite. I am unsure which one is correct, and I mentioned in the comment section of my article that this should be checked.

Shadowcat said:
Someone gave me rather a valuable critique on one of the astrology articles I wrote and pointed to a JoS source where Leo was the exaltation sign for Pluto where as Plutos page in JOS says the opposite. I am unsure which one is correct, and I mentioned in the comment section of my article that this should be checked.

Very interesting. I think it makes more sense that Leo is the exalted sign. Mercury already holds Aquarius as its exalted position, leaving Leo from process of elimination.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back