Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to calculate planetary hours correctly ?

DarkShadow

I know how to calculate planetary hours but I think I'm not doing it right.

For example, a day begins at 5.34 AM and ends at 6.30 PM. So according to my calculations, last hour begins at 5.29 PM and ends at 6.34 PM. But shouldn't it be ending at 6.30 PM !!

Please someone show me how to do it 😖

P.S. Sorry for bad English

A planetary day is not from sunrise to sunset but from sunrise to sunrise. It's still the same planetary day until the Sun rises the next day.

Also, exactly when a day or hour begins and ends depends on the time of year and where you live (don't tell us this).

There are apps for planetary hours, both for mobile and for the PC. Let us know if you struggle more.

DarkShadow said:
I know how to calculate planetary hours but I think I'm not doing it right.

For example, a day begins at 5.34 AM and ends at 6.30 PM. So according to my calculations, last hour begins at 5.29 PM and ends at 6.34 PM. But shouldn't it be ending at 6.30 PM !!

Please someone show me how to do it 😖

P.S. Sorry for bad English
You can just download an app on your smartphone "time nomad" you can put in your current location and it will show you the planetary hours of everyday you demand.

To calculate the Planetary hours manually, you can use the table from the JoS.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Planetary_Hours.html

For a certain day you divide the day (from sun rise to sun set), and night (from sun set to sun rise), to 12 sections each and assign to the individual time frames the planets accordingly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back