Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Some Hindsight Would Be Quite Useful

Jade9779

I tweaked the coordinates in my natal chart after I found that they were nowhere near where I was born. Upon doing this, the entire chart was completely flipped over with all the planets being in different houses, each angle changing, making my IC Scorpio and IC Taurus and making my chart ruler not Mercury, but Uranus.

Meaning, my chart ruler is now retrograde and my co-ruler, Saturn, is in a sign of detriment. I don't know what this means or if it's harmful.

Additionally, I've noticed I have an equal amount of air and water signs, along with two fire. If there is an equal amount of two elements, what does that mean?

Also, I tried to make a topic about this a few days ago, but for whatever reason it didn't go through. So if there is a second topic, just ignore it.

It didn't go through because you gave too much information, do you have an idea how much preciuous are these information to the enemy?
At least do you know that the jews are in this forum?

If I were you I would delete the topic and ask the questions in a way which doesn't reveal anything about your natal chart.
Many of the things you asked can find answer in the Azazel's astrology

Quel_tizio said:

It didn't go through because you gave too much information, do you have an idea how much preciuous are these information to the enemy?

If I were you I would delete the topic and ask the questions in a way which doesn't reveal anything about your natal chart.

That's what I was worried about. How do I delete it?

Quel_tizio said:

Also, how would you go about rewording this in a safer way while still getting the point across?

Charlotte61903 said:
Quel_tizio said:

There should be an X on the right top of the topic.

And by the way I was being realistic and I answered in that way to help you and make you understand that IT IS dangerous, i figured that was the best way to make you(and the other people who might read this topic) understand

Quel_tizio said:
Charlotte61903 said:
Quel_tizio said:

And by the way I was being realistic and I answered in that way to help you and make you understand that IT IS dangerous, i figured that was the best way to make you(and the other people who might read this topic) understand

I'm thankful for you pointing that out, it just gets frustrating not knowing.

And the x isn't there for reason.

Charlotte61903 said:
Quel_tizio said:
Charlotte61903 said:

I'm glad you understand.

It's fine even if you don't delete it, just be more careful in the future

Charlotte61903 said:
Quel_tizio said:
Charlotte61903 said:

then report it

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back