Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question for Lydia

Retrospect

So I'm trying to figure out an ideal wedding date for next year. Last year I found July 29 to be good and it ended up in the calendar this year. It's just too soon, so I'm trying to look into next year for any other good dates. I see May 23-31 looks okay moon will be waxing in cancer all the way to Libra, except the days it's in Virgo. My only concern is Lilith will be 15 degrees leo on all those dates. And in the jos astrology page it states 15 degrees leo is one of the worse degrees for anything. On the satanic wedding page it doesn't mention 15 degrees leo, it just states avoid 9 degrees of any sign and 25 of Taurus. So should those dates be avoided at all costs and look for another date??? I like it because of Venus in cancer and waxing moon. I haven't decided which moon I would pick yet between cancer, Leo and Libra. If one is better than the other or just depends what your looking for.
Any guidance would help thank you!

Hello :)

I was just about to get started for the dates for marriage for 2023's calendar. Planetwatcher being down set me back as our JoS-Astro site doesn't work quite the same yet, so I don't have them done yet.

"Lilith" being on a bad degree does not matter, as it is a point, not an actual planet.

Libra Moon might be best overall, especially as you will have Venus in Cancer so you have Cancer covered. But all are good, give it some thought and see what feels right for you. :)

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=377698 time=1658988755 user_id=57]

I was just about to get started for the dates for marriage for 2023's calendar. Planetwatcher being down set me back as our JoS-Astro site doesn't work quite the same yet, so I don't have them done yet.

"Lilith" being on a bad degree does not matter, as it is a point, not an actual planet.

Libra Moon might be best overall, especially as you will have Venus in Cancer so you have Cancer covered. But all are good, give it some thought and see what feels right for you. :)

The owner of planetwatcher going stark raving mad truly didn't help us. It was really unexpected, seriously something out of the Twilight Zone.

Will JoS Astro get similar if not better functionality in the future? Planetwatcher was very easy to use, convenient and intuitive.

Also, I don't want to make a new thread over this but what exactly counts as the "beginning" of something in any given particular situation? A marriage is easy, it begins with the wedding, sure. What about a business, a project? During the planning phase or when the planning is first begun to be put into actual action? Or when the nail into the signboard is struck? How can we determine these things so we can time them accordingly and/or do workings to empower our endeavours?

OuroborphicMystery said:
Lydia [JG said:

The owner of planetwatcher going stark raving mad truly didn't help us. It was really unexpected, seriously something out of the Twilight Zone.

Will JoS Astro get similar if not better functionality in the future? Planetwatcher was very easy to use, convenient and intuitive.

Also, I don't want to make a new thread over this but what exactly counts as the "beginning" of something in any given particular situation? A marriage is easy, it begins with the wedding, sure. What about a business, a project? During the planning phase or when the planning is first begun to be put into actual action? Or when the nail into the signboard is struck? How can we determine these things so we can time them accordingly and/or do workings to empower our endeavours?

From what I know, yes JoS Astro will function the same way planetwatcher did :)

The beginning is when it is agreed upon by the people involved, the project is put in action and started. The nail into struck the signboard stage is a continuation of the project/business. It can be a bit tricky determining with some things.

If another person is brought into the project/business, that timing is also important.

OuroborphicMystery said:
Lydia [JG said:

https://jos-astro.com/#/current-sky

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
OuroborphicMystery said:
Lydia [JG said:

https://jos-astro.com/#/current-sky

Sorry for the very late reply.

This is exactly what I meant, thank you High Priest. If I may make a tiny suggestion, it would be to (eventually, I know everyone's busy) add the option to manually enter a date/time as well. That way, we will be saved from many repetitive clicks if we want to check the sky 2 years, 6 months, 2 days later, for example. I know it's mostly moot but it could be useful in some uncommon cases where we may need to plan workings way ahead of time, perhaps.

Hello lydia.
Can u tell me please. Can i start emotional healing working when the moon is in the cancer sign ??

Aleksandre said:
Hello lydia.
Can u tell me please. Can i start emotional healing working when the moon is in the cancer sign ??

It would be best if Moon is waxing in Cancer, which it won't be for a few more months. You can start it with waxing Moon in Pisces instead (November 3 or 4). Use SHRIM (pronounced SH-RRR-EEE-MMM), or Wunjo.

Thanks lydia for answer. In the list of the magic workings it was written that emotional healing working mast be started when the moon is wanning. Does it realy metters if the moon is waxing or wanning ??

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back