Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A planet in my 8th house rules my 7th house

Malec

A planet in my 8th house rules my 7th house. in this case, can my partner/spouse die prematurely?

stayhigh666 said:
A planet in my 8th house rules my 7th house. in this case, can my partner/spouse die prematurely?

It depends, it could also mean that you will have a powerful(the 8th house is about extreme power) partner coming from past lives, a strong bond.

In Eva Braun's chart,Hitler is rappresented by the Moon, that ruled her 7th house, in the 8th house.

Quel_tizio said:
stayhigh666 said:

It depends, it could also mean that you will have a powerful(the 8th house is about extreme power) partner coming from past lives, a strong bond.

In Eva Braun's chart,Hitler is rappresented by the Moon, that ruled her 7th house, in the 8th house.

I have someone with strong ties from a past life, thanks for the answer

stayhigh666 said:

Another, more positive indicator is inheritance of wealth from the partner or them having high earnings through life. I have the same house ruler placement, and my partner is in a job that has guaranteed income for life.

As for premature death, this depends on what aspects you have to your 7th House Ruler. Squares, oppositions, quincunxes are the typical negative aspects. Another factor is if the 7th's ruling planet is malefic or benefic.

Benefics: Moon, Venus, Jupiter, Mercury* (more neutral*)
Malefics: Sun, Mars, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto

If the planet that rules 7th is malefic, then we can assume particular negative traits or bad events will occur.
If the planet that rules 7th is benefic, then the spouse relationship will be more beneficial than inconvenient.
Of course, it all comes down to the aspects to your 7th Ruler.

DreamWeaver said:
stayhigh666 said:

Another, more positive indicator is inheritance of wealth from the partner or them having high earnings through life. I have the same house ruler placement, and my partner is in a job that has guaranteed income for life.

As for premature death, this depends on what aspects you have to your 7th House Ruler. Squares, oppositions, quincunxes are the typical negative aspects. Another factor is if the 7th's ruling planet is malefic or benefic.

If the planet that rules 7th is malefic, then we can assume particular negative traits or bad events will occur.
If the planet that rules 7th is benefic, then the spouse relationship will be more beneficial than inconvenient.

The ruler of my 7th house is benefic,your answer helped me,thank you.

DreamWeaver said:
stayhigh666 said:

Why would the sun be malefic? Its energy is higly benefic.

And btw Eva Braun had the ruler of her 7th house in the 8th, the Moon, but she had two squares as bad aspects to the Moon, i dont think it's always true what you said, plus Neptune is in her 7th house, also meaning spiritual relationships(also the 11th house in Scorpio) and Hitler had Mars in the 7th that also rappresented Eva Braun.

stayhigh666 said:
Why would the sun be malefic? Its energy is higly benefic.

And btw Eva Braun had the ruler of her 7th house in the 8th, the Moon, but she had two squares as bad aspects to the Moon, i dont think it's always true what you said, plus Neptune is in her 7th house, also meaning spiritual relationships(also the 11th house in Scorpio) and Hitler had Mars in the 7th that also rappresented Eva Braun.

I just know a fair amount of traditional western astrology and vedic astrology. Sun is only benefic when in Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius, or any natal Sun degree at Midheaven or Ascendant... Places where it feels at home and shines brightest. But the Sun is especially malefic, when unevolved, in Leo's opposite: Aquarius. The bad traits of Sun signs or Leo placements or Sun Aquarius is self-centeredness and too much detachment from others or pettiness and arrogance.

The fuhrer and his wife did share the trauma of a war lifetime. It was fate that they'd endure it together (the 7th Neptune effect). The negative aspects don't always mean your relationship will be poor financially or psychologically. All 8th House aspects tied to 7th house rulership(s) also represent traumatic occurrences we go through, individually or committedly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back