Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

North node

Malec

What does north node retrograde mean? the site has information about the retrograde of the planets, but there is no information about it

stayhigh666 said:
What does north node retrograde mean? the site has information about the retrograde of the planets, but there is no information about it

I want to learn more about the lunar nodes myself, but I do know they are of fate. Lunar nodes however cannot be retrograde as they are two mathematical points on opposite sides of the sun's orbit, or path of the ecliptic, where that of the moon intersects with it.
mO5vq.png

The sun and moon are also never retrograde.
The placement of Chiron is also negligible in the chart.

Shadowcat said:
stayhigh666 said:

I want to learn more about the lunar nodes myself, but I do know they are of fate. Lunar nodes however cannot be retrograde as they are two mathematical points on opposite sides of the sun's orbit, or path of the ecliptic, where that of the moon intersects with it.
mO5vq.png

The sun and moon are also never retrograde.
The placement of Chiron is also negligible in the chart.

I've heard that the Lunar Nodes rule certain signs. Scorpio for South Node, Aquarius for North Node.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back