Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Career Interpretation

Goldxaura

Guys I would love to speak to a verified astrologer but until then I am a stage in my life where I still can’t pick a specific thing I want to do.
I don’t have any planets in my tenth or sixth house. However I do have Uranus Neptune and Jupiter in my house of wealth. I’m still kind of confused on what career is meant for me.

What sign is your 10th and 6th house, and what planet rules the Sign of those houses?

Does the degree of the Houses aspect a fixed star or planet?

If so that may help you find out what career to take.

Goldxaura said:
Guys I would love to speak to a verified astrologer but until then I am a stage in my life where I still can’t pick a specific thing I want to do.
I don’t have any planets in my tenth or sixth house. However I do have Uranus Neptune and Jupiter in my house of wealth. I’m still kind of confused on what career is meant for me.

You can look at the sign of the 10th house for clues. Also, the house where your Saturn resides reflects the area of your life that you take seriously and could possibly manage in a business sense. Otherwise, sometimes it is not always totally clear what you would be good at. You may have multiple aspects all pointing at different talents. It is certainly possible to create new talents through magic.

I would take a career test or otherwise ask yourself what interests you? Look at your Sun and Mars which reflect where you can naturally put a lot of energies into.

As far as your house of wealth, although Jupiter is good, Uranus and Neptune have the potential to cause problems (along with benefits, too). These energies can suddenly disturb or dissolve your wealth, respectively. It would make sense to remove any obstacles to your wealth or to add more positive wealth karma.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=374483 time=1657765442 user_id=21286]
Goldxaura said:

You can look at the sign of the 10th house for clues. Also, the house where your Saturn resides reflects the area of your life that you take seriously and could possibly manage in a business sense. Otherwise, sometimes it is not always totally clear what you would be good at. You may have multiple aspects all pointing at different talents. It is certainly possible to create new talents through magic.

I would take a career test or otherwise ask yourself what interests you? Look at your Sun and Mars which reflect where you can naturally put a lot of energies into.

As far as your house of wealth, although Jupiter is good, Uranus and Neptune have the potential to cause problems (along with benefits, too). These energies can suddenly disturb or dissolve your wealth, respectively. It would make sense to remove any obstacles to your wealth or to add more positive wealth karma.
They do dissolve my wealth quickly, it seems like whenever I acquire any kind of money it just dissipate quickly. This has been a recurring theme for as long as I could remember.
I don't want to upload my natal chart, but I'd like to find out more about myself.
On the Cusp of my tenth house are Virgo and Libra, and on my 6th house taurus occupies most of it, leaving slight room for gemini to be over the house as well.
These are both planets that deal with beauty and communication correct?
To top it off, my saturn is in my 4th house. I can't draw up any interpetations from this. lol I feel like I'm not moving forward in this aspect of my life.

Goldxaura said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
Goldxaura said:

They do dissolve my wealth quickly, it seems like whenever I acquire any kind of money it just dissipate quickly. This has been a recurring theme for as long as I could remember.
I don't want to upload my natal chart, but I'd like to find out more about myself.
On the Cusp of my tenth house are Virgo and Libra, and on my 6th house taurus occupies most of it, leaving slight room for gemini to be over the house as well.
To top it off, my saturn is in my 4th house. I can't draw up any interpetations from this. lol I feel like I'm not moving forward in this aspect of my life.

Are there any verified astrologers that I can pay ?

Goldxaura said:
Goldxaura said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

Literally please allow me to pay someone or reference me to some books/ links please.

Goldxaura said:
Goldxaura said:
Literally please allow me to pay someone or reference me to some books/ links please.
No verified astrologers are accepting orders at the moment. These people are in short supply since properly practicing astrology requires lots of skill and is taxing. Only certain kind of people are geared towards such profession.

If you want to study for yourself, start with Azazels Astrology on JoS.

I was going to link something from someones mega folder, but it has been emptied. Fortunately, I downloaded the contents earlier. I will have to have a look on my desktop and upload later.

Goldxaura said:
I uploaded some books: https://mega.nz/folder/X8A1SJwK#4sUGIcRXEdERD-TL5bP74g

Remember: Do not take all what you read at face value. Maxine used lot of effort to gather info and sift through all the bullcrap when compiling Azazels Astrology.

Goldxaura said:
Goldxaura said:
Goldxaura said:

Along with what blitzkrieg told you, look at your midheaven. What sign is it? Look at the planet that rules that sign and the house that planet is in. The midheaven also rules the public image and career as it is the 10th house cusp.

Your knack for certain abilities or affinity for certain types of careers will probably have to do with the affairs of the planet that rule the sign of your midheaven and may surround the affairs of the house it is in.

Goldxaura said:

Yes, you will want to put lots of effort into transmuting these planets' energies, otherwise your wealth may disturbed, regardless of career. Yes, you are correct about your Saturn. What you are experiencing is what the interpretation of that placement would say.

Mars is where you can place a lot of energies, so this somewhat defines your career abilities. The sign of the 10th displays how you view your career and/or how others view you in a professional sense. This is a little different from your actual drives, which is why you may find it boring, but that is because the 10th house is not the same as your Sun/Mars.

Don't get too confused by the details of astrology. Your current feelings are culmination of your entire chart. What career seems interesting to you? You may wish to take a career test of some sort.

While a career test may help you define your interests, your astrology should be used to show where you may have problems. Besides your Saturn, if certain planets or houses occupy bad degrees or bad signs, then expect problems here.

Goldxaura said:

This post is getting excessive in regards to posting specific details of your chart.

It is best that you ask vague, but related questions about your chart, but attempt to do most of the understanding/learning by yourself. You will use astrology in many more ways and times that just now, thus you need to be steadily learning.

Is the cusp at the beginning or end of a sign? I've always thought it was at the end, plus what degrees are considered the cusp? 5 degrees, like a conjunction? thx

Big Dipper said:

Is the cusp at the beginning or end of a sign? I've always thought it was at the end, plus what degrees are considered the cusp? 5 degrees, like a conjunction? thx

The cusp is between the beginning and end of two signs. 29 degrees of one sign to 0-1 degrees of the next sign is the cusp (perhaps the orb is smaller than that but no larger!) and people who have planets with these placements will exhibit blended traits from both signs. Which traits these may be, or how intense depend also on the rest of the chart.

Big Dipper said:
Is the cusp at the beginning or end of a sign? I've always thought it was at the end, plus what degrees are considered the cusp? 5 degrees, like a conjunction?
The "Cusp" is the beginning of a House.
Its position is calculated using coordinates (latitude/longitude), and time of day.

Click to see a larger image.

In the above example:
Ascendant (AC, 1st House) 24°01 Aries
Imum Coeli (IC, 4th House) 9°30 Cancer
Descendant (DC, 7th House) 24°01 Libra
Midheaven (MC, 10th House) 9°30 Capricorn

You can double-check this information using JoS Astro
Date: 1st January 2000
Time: 12 P.M

See also, Kickstart to Learning Astrology

Shadowcat said:
The cusp is between the beginning and end of two signs. 29 degrees of one sign to 0-1 degrees of the next sign is the cusp (perhaps the orb is smaller than that but no larger!) and people who have planets with these placements will exhibit blended traits from both signs. Which traits these may be, or how intense depend also on the rest of the chart.

Oh thats cool, I actually know someone who thought they were a saggitarius their whole life because they were born on the last day of saggitarius, but I looked at their chart and they had their sun at 0 degrees capricorn, they were a capricorn this whole time :D
thx for the info !

Big Dipper said:
Shadowcat said:

Oh thats cool, I actually know someone who thought they were a saggitarius their whole life because they were born on the last day of saggitarius, but I looked at their chart and they had their sun at 0 degrees capricorn, they were a capricorn this whole time :D
thx for the info !

Indeed, Sun on the cusp but technically a Capricorn, but will demonstrate a blend of Sagittarius and Capricorn sun traits. Since these are actually opposites in terms of personality there might be different forms of expression for different situations like shy and quiet, and maybe a tad pessimistic yet in another situation outgoing and happy-go-lucky.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back