Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Saturn in Pisces and Christianity

NovaEra 666

In March of the following year, Saturn will enter Pisces, this transit has already brought crisis and other problems to Christianity in the past.

With the help of our rituals, this will make the things even worse for them.

For those how are more experienced in astrology, what more will happen in 2023?

Can you explain what about this position will hurt xtianity. It seems to me an energy combination that might help it but given Pisces nature and Xtianities more ridged nature I can see maybe this might undermine it.

From JOS astrology:
Saturn in Pisces
These people can have a self-destructive tendency. They often put the needs of others before their own. They also do the work of others for them, especially when others are not doing their jobs; taking all kinds of abuse. There can be problems with the feet. This placement gives a strong tendency towards perfectionism and self-criticism.

Ok so type of energy does not seem like something that would hurt xtianity.

NovaEra 666 said:
In March of the following year, Saturn will enter Pisces, this transit has already brought crisis and other problems to Christianity in the past.

With the help of our rituals, this will make the things even worse for them.

For those how are more experienced in astrology, what more will happen in 2023?

What in the past happened under this btw I forgot to ask I am interested in how planets effect things.

I know Saturn in Sagittarius caused some problems for xtianity with the sexual and other abuse thing going on in the news at around that time and being in the forfront then kind of fading away after Saturn moved to Capricorn.

slyscorpion said:
Can you explain what about this position will hurt xtianity. It seems to me an energy combination that might help it but given Pisces nature and Xtianities more ridged nature I can see maybe this might undermine it.

From JOS astrology:
Saturn in Pisces
These people can have a self-destructive tendency. They often put the needs of others before their own. They also do the work of others for them, especially when others are not doing their jobs; taking all kinds of abuse. There can be problems with the feet. This placement gives a strong tendency towards perfectionism and self-criticism.

A significant event occurred in the Hitler’s regime when he removed all christians from politics and power positions and most churches are also eradicated.

When i asked for what more will happen, i wanted to know if more planetary positions will support the above or similar.

In 2025 Saturn will be on last degrees of Pisces and Neptune will enter Aries and Pluto will be in Aquarius, like the HP Maxine mentioned before on 2019, this will do hug damage to christianity and the jews.

Saturn in Pisces on transit can make us question our spiritual beliefs and restructure it, our RTRs can help people question the christian beliefs, bringing more light to it and make people see what the christianity are really about.

slyscorpion said:

From JOS astrology:
Saturn in Pisces

A significant event occurred in the Hitler’s regime when he removed all christians from politics and positions of power and many churches were also eradicated.

When i asked for what more will happen, i wanted to know if more planetary positions will support the above or similar.

In 2025 Saturn will be on the last degrees of Pisces, Neptune will enter Aries and Pluto will be in Aquarius, just like the HP Maxine had mentioned before on 2019, this will do hug damage to christianity and the jews.

Saturn in Pisces transit can make us question our spiritual beliefs and restructure them.

Our RTRs can help people question the christian beliefs, and to make people see what the christianity is really about.

NovaEra 666 said:
slyscorpion said:

From JOS astrology:
Saturn in Pisces

A significant event occurred in the Hitler’s regime when he removed all christians from politics and positions of power and many churches were also eradicated.

In 2025 Saturn will be on the last degrees of Pisces, Neptune will enter Aries and Pluto will be in Aquarius, just like the HP Maxine had mentioned before on 2019, this will do hug damage to christianity and the jews.

Saturn in Pisces transit can make us question our spiritual beliefs and restructure them.

Our RTRs can help people question the christian beliefs, and to make people see what the christianity is really about.

Ok now it makes sense. Saturn does have us restructure things in our lives. Pisces is the traditional sign that rules xtianity.

I was thinking about this upcoming placement due to your post. People who are more empaths also have to be careful not to give into this energy in a bad way and get taken advantage of or have illusions about saving someone who is bad or something (98 percent of the time it's a waste and will pull the person down into whatever the person is involved in) remember if need be be strong and stand up for yourself. Similar to Saturn in Libra in this respect. In fact the kind of attitude this can cause that is bad is almost exactly the same on the surface but with pisces it's more emotional and people being dependent and too attached and Libra it's kind of avoiding emotions and confrontation and trying to please people while hating the self and feeling like a victim so letting the same stuff happen. Only difference. Mindset is same.

Anyways thank you for your comment I am just writing out something I was thinking of.

I am kind of worried about this aspect of it but I am better able to stand up for myself now than 7 years ago when this stuff was happening.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back