Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Some questions on the void Moon

Dark Star

I'm new on the forum, so first of all I'm sorry if my grammar is bad or this subforum is not the right place the ask these questions.

When I plan a project, or make a decision on what to do the next week(s)/month(s), is it also important that the decision should not be taken during the Void Moon? If yes, if i take a decision by accident during the void moon what should I do?

I have compulsive thoughts, and during the Void Moon multiple thoughts about doing things that I want to do appear in my mind for split seconds, and I'm afraid that, the next time I'll take a decision, the decision will be affected by my compulsive thoughts

See, https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/VOID.html:
The Void of Course Moon

"Timing is everything. Certain actions taken at the wrong time can result in either failure or success. Knowing this can be crucial in determining the outcome. Knowledge is power and is the key to everything. The universe is working either for you, or against you.

A void of course Moon occurs every couple of days or so, when the Moon finishes making its last aspect to any other planets before it enters the next sign. Normally, this lasts only for a few hours, unless all of the other planets are in early degrees. In this case, it can last an entire day.

The important thing to know is if you begin a project on a void Moon, it more than likely won't work out. Projects begun, papers signed, items purchased, spells Cast and nearly everything begun at this time has more than a tendency to go wrong. Projects begun during a void of course moon somehow never get finished or are prevented from reaching completion. Crimes committed during this time are rarely brought to justice.

Applying for a job or going for an interview during a void moon and you more than Likely won't get hired. Plans made during this time are often altered later on. Clothing bought may not fit properly or is never worn.

Taking out a loan during this time though; chances are, you may never have to pay it back. This is the time the universe is full of loopholes. The rule of thumb is what is begun during this time is rarely completed. In many cases, this is a time to get away with things.

This is NOT a time to perform spells, as they will more than likely fail.
For information as to when the Moon is void, many yearly books are available. Llewellyn’s Moon Sign book comes out annually and has this information. This book can be purchased in many places and also through Amazon.com. Ephemerides also contain this information for those of us who know how to read them."

Dark Star said:
I'm new on the forum, so first of all I'm sorry if my grammar is bad or this subforum is not the right place the ask these questions.

When I plan a project, or make a decision on what to do the next week(s)/month(s), is it also important that the decision should not be taken during the Void Moon? If yes, if i take a decision by accident during the void moon what should I do?

I have compulsive thoughts, and during the Void Moon multiple thoughts about doing things that I want to do appear in my mind for split seconds, and I'm afraid that, the next time I'll take a decision, the decision will be affected by my compulsive thoughts

You should not start big projects, and purchases, but most importantly spiritual workings during this time.

But, as far as decisions or other random thoughts, this has no influence. Also, even if you decide something, like what sort of new working you want to start, it only matters when you actually start it.

Overall, your concern is not one to worry about. It is practically impossible to stop thinking about anything during the VoC moon, or avoid minor decisions, such as at work or something. Also, you can understand that the rest of the world pays no attention to VoC moons and their lives are not ruined by it, either.

In the future, you should take steps to calm your mind, such as with Isa or earth energy, in addition to void meditation.

On the website says that plans made during this time are often altered later on, and this put a lot of weight on my mind because I'm in a very bad place and my mind is racing, always thinking about I should do that, I should do this, mainly during the void Moon, and I always fear that it'll affect my plans

Thanks for the response! Hail Satan!!

I have some insecurities on the subject too. So for example, if I want to start a meditation program on a specific date:

1. Does *starting the program* during the VoC affects the outcome?
2. Does *planning a meditation program* during the VoC affects the outcome?
3. Taking a decision about *when to start* during the VoC affects the outcome?
4. Does any kind of thoughts about the meditation program during the VoC affects the outcome?

Also, on the website says that plans made during the VoC are affected, so is there a difference between taking a decision and making a plan?

Finally, which meditations can be done during the VoC and which not?

Hase said:
I have some insecurities on the subject too. So for example, if I want to start a meditation program on a specific date:

1. Does *starting the program* during the VoC affects the outcome?
2. Does *planning a meditation program* during the VoC affects the outcome?
3. Taking a decision about *when to start* during the VoC affects the outcome?
4. Does any kind of thoughts about the meditation program during the VoC affects the outcome?

Also, on the website says that plans made during the VoC are affected, so is there a difference between taking a decision and making a plan?

Finally, which meditations can be done during the VoC and which not?

Generally, you should not worry so much about this. It is impossible to get around the VoC sometimes. As long as you don't start something large or spiritual in nature during the VoC, then you are fine.

For your questions, focus on what has been started during the VoC. If you started the plan of something, then only the plan would get influenced. For example, maybe you will rethink it later. It does not mean that your plans will be totally destroyed or worthless. Or, there might not even be a perceivable difference, especially with something minor.

The VoC is not going to totally warp reality in the sense that any thoughts you have are equivalent to delusions or something useless. Nor does it inflict any permanent damage just because you thought of something without meaning to.

If you accidentally drafted important plans during the VoC, whether on paper or in your head, then simply remind yourself to take a second look at them afterward. More importantly, do not actually start anything important during the VoC.

-------------------------

Anything can be continued during the VoC, just not started. For example, continue your aura cleaning, yoga, any workings, and so on just as normal. Perhaps if you wait too long, like a few days between an exercise, it is best to wait until after the VoC, however.

It is not totally clear how to restart something if it was accidentally started during the VoC. Maybe, this is not even an issue. But, if it is an issue, you can tweak the activity to be something slightly different. For example, change the affirmation a bit, alter the energy used, or something.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back