Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Unaspected Saturn: good or bad?

Amalek

Hello my people!
My Saturn doesn't aspect any planet.
I guess it could be good since it doesn't project it's negativity on other planets but perhaps bad because it's more concentrated in it's sign and house?
What's your take on this?
Thanks in advance!
Hail Satan!

Amalek said:
Hello my people!
My Saturn doesn't aspect any planet.
I guess it could be good since it doesn't project it's negativity on other planets but perhaps bad because it's more concentrated in it's sign and house?
What's your take on this?
Thanks in advance!
Hail Satan!

Saturn represents limitations, for good or bad. This can mean discipline, but also unnecessary blockages. Any aspect can either strengthen or weaken Saturn. Pluto will intensity Saturn, and Neptune weakens Saturn. The Sun will also weaken Saturn. In your case, the answer is "it depends".

Also, look at the sign of your Saturn, which also determines its strength. Again, the strength or weakness of Saturn has both positives and negatives. When you free yourself of Saturn's negatives, you are able to gain all the benefits and none of the downsides, similar to anything else. Once you have removed the negatives, then any aspects would be beneficial, but before that, they may hinder you.

What about if Saturn aspects most if not every single planet? Because my Saturn aspects every planet except Venus Mars and Jupiter.

Saturn always gets the bad rap [obviously], but I have noted in charts that either have an unaspected saturn, or saturn with no hard aspects, the lives were anything but happy. One woman I knew had a life in total chaos. Saturn is known
for stability and this woman had NONE. By the time she was 30, she had been married 5 times, she had 3 kids [not from any of the husbands], she put all three up for adoption [one was 4 at the time], and this haunted her every single day of
her life. Her self-esteem was total shit, her health was horrible, she could never stay very long on a job or live very long at any permanent residence, as circumstances always came up. She was bi-sexual, but went through men [no stable relationships of either sex]. She had 29 of scorpio with sagittarius intercepted in the first. Ruling Pluto at one of the worst degrees 15 of Leo.

Saturn at its positive gives endurance and stability.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

HPS Maxine on unaspected Saturn(yahoo archives):
Saturn always gets the bad rap [obviously], but I have noted in charts that either have an unaspected saturn, or saturn with no hard aspects, the lives were anything but happy. One woman I knew had a life in total chaos. Ssaturn is known for stability and this woman had NONE. By the time she was 30, she had been married 5 times, she had 3 kids [not from any of the husbands], she put all three up for adoption [one was 4 at the time], and this haunted her every single day of her life. Her self-esteem was total shit, her health was horrible, she could never stay very long on a job or live very long at any permanent residence, as circumstances always came up. She was bi-sexual, but went through men [no stable relationships of either sex]. She had 29 of scorpio with sagittarius intercepted in the first. Ruling Pluto at one of the worst degrees 15 of Leo.
Welp that's that I guess.
I should probably do a square to offset Saturn and see how it goes.It sure isn't as bad for me for now.

Kavya Shukra said:
What about if Saturn aspects most if not every single planet? Because my Saturn aspects every planet except Venus Mars and Jupiter.

The opposite. Possibly excess limitations or restrictions associated with each planet. For specifics, look at the planetary function of each. Removing the negatives of Saturn's karma on you, with Munka or Ansuz, would be more useful.

Amalek said:
Welp that's that I guess.
I should probably do a square to offset Saturn and see how it goes.It sure isn't as bad for me for now.

Otherwise, use Nauthiz. Since you don't have any aspects, instead of boosting your natal Saturn, you can also program the energy to do something more specific, such as discipline with your daily routine, discipline with your advancement, etc. This can be done in addition to improving your natal Saturn (which mainly operates in its current house). These other ideas would create other positive aspects within your chart.

Currently, Saturn is retrograde, so I would be careful about a square. Nauthiz may be ok for replacement, but I'm not sure with the retrograde in action. I believe the retrograde can make any limitations on yourself either increase or possibly weaken. Therefore, it is best to ask the Gods' opinion on how a discipline working would turn out.

If the above is a big problem for you, then it may be worth trying anyway. Otherwise, wait until September or so.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back