Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can a stellium in co-ruler's sign make the co-ruler more powerful/important?

Amalek

Greetings fellows!
I have Pisces ascendant which means my ruler is Neptune and my co-ruler is Jupiter.
Thing is I have a Sagittarius stellium and Sagi's ruler is Jupiter.
Would that mean that my co-ruler,Jupiter,is more powerfull than it normally would be?
Could it be as important as my actual ruler or even more so?

Thanks in advance for answers!
AVE SATANAS!

Amalek said:
Could it be as important as my actual ruler or even more so?
The Chart Ruler will always be your most important planet.

Thing is I have a Sagittarius stellium and Sagi's ruler is Jupiter.
Would that mean that my co-ruler,Jupiter,is more powerfull than it normally would be?
All I can say, is that it would further emphasise the Stellium influence.

For clarification on the matter: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Astrology.html:
"THE CHART RULER IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PLANET:
The most important factor in the astrology chart is the chart ruler and co-ruler/s if any. The planet/s ruling the ascending sign/s and planets, if any in the 1st house [co-rulers]. There can be more than one ascending sign, in the case of an intercepted sign in the first house. The planet/s that rule the intercepted sign are co-ruler/s. In a natal chart, the ruler represents owner of the chart. With predictive charts, the ruler of the chart represents the person/entity for which chart is cast. "
"WHAT SIGN IS THE RULING PLANET IN?
Unless there is a stellium, or more than two planets in another sign, the personality will be influenced most by the sign the ruler is in. If there is more than one ruler, this will add another aspect to the personality, and the reader must blend the two. With three or more chart rulers, the individual is complex, with different aspects of the personality and reactions at different times. If the signs are very different from each other, i.e., Aries and Pisces, the individual can be outgoing some of the time and introverted at other times."
STELLIUMS:
A stellium is a grouping of three or more planets in a certain sign, all connected by conjunction. In a natal chart, the sign will be dominant in the personality, and if the entire stellium is within one house, the affairs of that house will be emphasized in the life. When the stellium is transited by other planets, major life events will occur, as to the nature of the transiting planets, and the stellium. The areas of life represented by the house that contains the stellium will assume importance in the person's life.

In closing:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Astrology.html
"IMPORTANT POINTS:
Planets within 5 degrees or less of an angle [Ascendant, Descendant, Midheaven, or IC] or in the angular houses; 1st, 4th, 7th or 10th house are more powerful in their influence. This also includes aspects."
Additionally, see if any of your aspects are personal, and thus prominent in the life.
The more you factor in, the better.
Page 186/200: https://satanslibrary.org/English/Joy_of_Satan_Astrology.pdf
"but when an aspect links to one's ascendant, chart ruler or midheaven and the orb is under 1 1/2 degrees, it becomes personal."

Of course, Jupiter is the most important planet for you in this case. Also yes, Jupiter is a co-ruler for Pisces, but the co-ruler mentioned there is another planet placed in the 1st house. When a sign has two rulers, the 7 main planets never lose their influence on it. Jupiter is still a very strong ruler of Pisces.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back