Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Difference in sites

The difference between sites, having entered the same date, hour and place, is of some seconds, at maximum minutes, but never as big as 1 degree. Should the result be in the most part the same, when reading my birth chart? I will go with the JoS Astro chart.
On the JoS Astro it shows the planetary aspects, but not the degrees those aspects are made in, meanwhile on the other site ( which I won't go after and which shows those differences) it also shows the degrees, which could not be the 100% correct ones, but taken in consideration that the differences would be small as showed, can I trust those degrees?

Also, beginner question here. We take in consideration certain planets that influence us . But what about the rest of the planets, from other Solar Systems? What about all the stars and comets? They surely have some influence over us too. Every celestial body has, right? What about the Moons of other planets from this Solar System? Why don't we list them too? Because it's too much, and of course impossible to list all of them or because these ones, that we have taken in consideration, are the ones that make the most part of the influences we bear, and thus we have the necessary?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back