Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to sublimate the planets you have in the 12th house?

Wotanwarrior

For some time I have been wondering what is the proper way to sublimate the planets you have in the 12th house in your natal chart, especially if you have several of them.

Wotanwarrior said:
For some time I have been wondering what is the proper way to sublimate the planets you have in the 12th house in your natal chart, especially if you have several of them.

Serious meditation and spending much time on Avancement. Study of the occult, like in independent research or researching of alchemical texts and Astrology.

Do not try to isolate yourself from other people too much. We are social beings and need human contact, or else you will become depressed.

Hello WW,
Here is an excerpt from the thread:
Fixing planets in bad positions using spiritual squares
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22935

1. "I use the squares to improve the areas of my life ruled by the planet, with an affirmation like "the energy of [planet] is permanently improving and benefiting my [planet or house] now and forever". (Change the wording as you see fit Jack, some people prefer different wording, but this is the overall idea here, and an affirmation is always needed for all workings.) As I do this, I see my natal chart and the parts lighting up brilliantly, and I actually feel it in my soul too."
- Lydia

2. Here is excellent advice from brother Blitz in regards to a 12th house Jupiter:

Yes, Jupiter in 12th can play a role, but the energy of the square is generated "externally" from your soul. If you then try to use it to change something in your soul, then this house placement will play a role. Same for a material square, where it may work best through your 12th house.

The programming itself determines how it manifests. You could try to force the energy into manifesting into say 3rd house-related wealth, but this may be inefficient. Given what you describe with your natal configuration, and with the sign Jupiter is currently in, it is most likely to create wealth or expansion within the realm of Pisces.

3. More excellent advice from brother Henu:
...(The planet) would empower the house it rules as well, and possibly other areas that are affected by it.

With affirmation I would add "In a positive and healthy way my" or "In a beneficial and happy way for me my" in the beginning. So this way you would have positivity enhanced, but to my knowledge doing planetary mantras/squares is all about subliminating anyway so negativity would be under control after the working, so to speak. That being said during the working you may find some karmic stuff coming up and backfiring before the working is done. Just get on through with the working, and it will be over with.

So for example: In a positive and healthy way my natal (planet) and 12th house are fully empowered now and forever.

...Look for possible other areas in your chart that (the 12th house planet()affects and add those in the affirmation. That's how I would go on about that.

4. An informative thread:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=229820#p229820

HS.

Syt said:
Hello WW,

1. "I use the squares to improve the areas of my life ruled by the planet, with an affirmation like "the energy of [planet] is permanently improving and benefiting my [planet or house] now and forever". (Change the wording as you see fit Jack, some people prefer different wording, but this is the overall idea here, and an affirmation is always needed for all workings.) As I do this, I see my natal chart and the parts lighting up brilliantly, and I actually feel it in my soul too."
- Lydia

2. Here is excellent advice from brother Blitz in regards to a 12th house Jupiter:

Yes, Jupiter in 12th can play a role, but the energy of the square is generated "externally" from your soul. If you then try to use it to change something in your soul, then this house placement will play a role. Same for a material square, where it may work best through your 12th house.

The programming itself determines how it manifests. You could try to force the energy into manifesting into say 3rd house-related wealth, but this may be inefficient. Given what you describe with your natal configuration, and with the sign Jupiter is currently in, it is most likely to create wealth or expansion within the realm of Pisces.

...(The planet) would empower the house it rules as well, and possibly other areas that are affected by it.

With affirmation I would add "In a positive and healthy way my" or "In a beneficial and happy way for me my" in the beginning. So this way you would have positivity enhanced, but to my knowledge doing planetary mantras/squares is all about subliminating anyway so negativity would be under control after the working, so to speak. That being said during the working you may find some karmic stuff coming up and backfiring before the working is done. Just get on through with the working, and it will be over with.

So for example: In a positive and healthy way my natal (planet) and 12th house are fully empowered now and forever.

...Look for possible other areas in your chart that (the 12th house planet()affects and add those in the affirmation. That's how I would go on about that.

HS.

Thank you, this is exactly what I was looking for.

Syt said:
Hello WW,

- Lydia

HS.

I have Saturn in my 12th house

Mugetsu said:
Syt said:
Hello WW,

- Lydia

HS.

I have Saturn in my 12th house

Me too, and Saturn in the 12th house is a big kick in the ass.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back