Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to tell if one was advanced in past lives

Amalek

Hello brothers and sisters!
Mercury/Pluto aspects, south node in 8th house, strong Scorpio emphasis are indicators for past life advancement
What are some others?

Amalek said:
Mercury/Pluto aspects, south node in 8th house, strong Scorpio emphasis are indicators for past life advancement
What are some others?
Placements indicating psychic propensity.

Henu the Great said:
Amalek said:
What are some others?
Placements indicating psychic propensity.
True but some do indicate past life advancement.
Some people such as those with a strong Scorpio emphasis or Mercury/Pluto aspects come by this naturally. Other people have to work at it, but everyone starts somewhere. [The planetary above, comes from work done in past lives.]
https://joyofsatan.org/hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/Repeating_Magick.html

Some stuff in the 8th and/or 12th house. This can indicate psychic abilities. A strong Neptune or Pluto. A bunch of planets in Scorpio or aspects to Pluto of planets. A bunch of Neptune aspects or emphasis on Pisces.

Amalek said:
What are some others?

Funny (not haha), I have one of these. I always had this feeling I was born spiritually powerful. Seizures as an infant, and then I read about bio-electricity and spiritual power on JoS website. It all then came together like a puzzle.

As for other indicators. I'm aware of emphasis on Scorpio, Pisces and 8th/12th. But that is just the tip of the iceberg and cliche/common to mention. Other indicators would be outer planets in 4th, 8th, 9th, 12th Houses. Maybe outers in the 1st, but I observed someone else with Neptune in 1st gaining schizophrenia, so that is more of a possible mental illness placement, especially with poor aspects. I say this because some of us may not have the narrowed down list of placements, and yet here we are being intuitive spiritual Satanists.

I say every Zodiac sign has a unique psychic ability/field; Gemini, telepathy; Sagittarius, prophecy; etc.

So it just comes down to which planets (Moon/Outers specifically) are dominant and which house placements you have for any/all natal planets (in 4th, 8th, 9th, 12th).

Spiritual/psychic houses: 3rd (in water signs or have either Moon/Neptune/Uranus/Pluto placed here), 4th, 8th, 9th, 12th.

DreamWeaver said:
Amalek said:
What are some others?

Funny (not haha), I have one of these. I always had this feeling I was born spiritually powerful. Seizures as an infant, and then I read about bio-electricity and spiritual power on JoS website. It all then came together like a puzzle.

As for other indicators. I'm aware of emphasis on Scorpio, Pisces and 8th/12th. But that is just the tip of the iceberg and cliche/common to mention. Other indicators would be outer planets in 4th, 8th, 9th, 12th Houses. Maybe outers in the 1st, but I observed someone else with Neptune in 1st gaining schizophrenia, so that is more of a possible mental illness placement, especially with poor aspects. I say this because some of us may not have the narrowed down list of placements, and yet here we are being intuitive spiritual Satanists.

I say every Zodiac sign has a unique psychic ability/field; Gemini, telepathy; Sagittarius, prophecy; etc.

So it just comes down to which planets (Moon/Outers specifically) are dominant and which house placements you have for any/all natal planets (in 4th, 8th, 9th, 12th).

Spiritual/psychic houses: 3rd (in water signs or have either Moon/Neptune/Uranus/Pluto placed here), 4th, 8th, 9th, 12th.

What about the ruler in one of the houses of power?

slyscorpion said:
Some stuff in the 8th and/or 12th house. This can indicate psychic abilities. A strong Neptune or Pluto. A bunch of planets in Scorpio or aspects to Pluto of planets. A bunch of Neptune aspects or emphasis on Pisces.

Could retrograde Neptune or Pluto indicate their emphasis? Or is emphasis only related to tight degrees?

DreamWeaver said:
Amalek said:
What are some others?

Seizures are because your brain has something that doesn't work well, not because of super bioelectricity.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back