Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

can anyone help with my Astrology?

Astrologers welcome. I ask for help with my astrology chart and how to read it any verified astrologers Directly from HP HC. if you have the time i ask for your help. I have been directed here thanks to,
Ol argedco luciftias
. He has also asked me to ask for
for help with astrology. If you have the time i ask of you to help.

Thank you.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=350316 time=1651554946 user_id=57]
if you can i ask for your help with my astrology.

Ol argedco luciftias thankyou for showing me how to "quote" someone correctly. I give you my fullest gratittude.

SatanIsRealAndAGod said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=350316 time=1651554946 user_id=57]
if you can i ask for your help with my astrology.

Ol argedco luciftias thankyou for showing me how to "quote" someone correctly. I give you my fullest gratittude.
Hello, I am not doing any astrology currently. I have retired and cannot do any astrology for the time being.

The best advice for you is that you should learn astrology by yourself. Astrology takes time. So much time.

But if you want, you can contact Serbon. He's not verified, but he's doing free natal chart readings. He's busy lately, so just be patient.

AlexElPM said:
The best advice for you is that you should learn astrology by yourself. Astrology takes time. So much time.

But if you want, you can contact Serbon. He's not verified, but he's doing free natal chart readings. He's busy lately, so just be patient.

Thank you Brother. I apologize for the long time for me to reply but, thankyou for the reccomendation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back