Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A Suggested Feature for JOS Astrology

RockSeed13

Can the JOS astrology have a feature where in one can type the coordinates of his/her birthplace instead of just choosing a selection of cities . I think this will help SS that were born in rural towns.

(I don't know HPHC's email, so I will just place it here). :?:

RockSeed13 said:
Can the JOS astrology have a feature where in one can type the coordinates of his/her birthplace instead of just choosing a selection of cities . I think this will help SS that were born in rural towns.

(I don't know HPHC's email, so I will just place it here). :?:

That would be a good feature! Until then, I have just been picking a town on about the same longitude (I was also born far away from any of the cities it shows). When I compare my chart with other websites that do let me enter the coordinates, it seems to match pretty well.

Thank you for this. We are updating the site soon with more content. I can forward your request to the SS brother who made this, if they have not of course read this already.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Thank you for this. We are updating the site soon with more content. I can forward your request to the SS brother who made this, if they have not of course read this already.

Thanks for listening.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Looking forward for it!

I just saw this topic here. I am sorry for not seeing this by myself.
Usually I only take a look to the main topics in the homepage due to lack of time.

I will check this sub-forum more.
Best regards,

Hidden Warrior said:

I just saw this topic here. I am sorry for not seeing this by myself.
Usually I only take a look to the main topics in the homepage due to lack of time.

I will check this sub-forum more.
Best regards,

Thank you for implementing the idea.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back