Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can a weak natal Mercury cause nervous system related problems and poor sleep?

Antichrist

Hello there!

My Mercury is in a weak sign and in a close conjunction to Saturn.

- Can these negative aspects have a bad effect on a nervous system and particularly on sleep?

I'm asking because I haven't been sleeping very well lately. I can wake up several times during the night and it affects the rest of the day badly. I also fall asleep very late at night, at 4-5 am. Because of this, my productivity is decreased and I'm not able to do much things in a day. I had two head concussions as a child, but recently I had an MRI examination and after looking at them, the doctor said that there were no consequences from these two concussions and my head is completely fine. I don't quite understand why I have bad sleep, but I suspect it's because of my weak and sensitive nervous system.

- What would you advise me to do? Maybe some specific yoga or magic? I do Kundalini and Hatha yoga before going to sleep but still have poor sleep.

- I am going to do Magical Mercury squares. When is it better to do them? When Mercury is in Gemini Virgo or Aquarius?

- And what else could I do to strengthen my nervous system and in particular to improve my sleep?

Thanks in advance
Hail Satan!

Nero said:
Hello there!

- Can these negative aspects have a bad effect on a nervous system and particularly on sleep?

I'm asking because I haven't been sleeping very well lately. I can wake up several times during the night and it affects the rest of the day badly. I also fall asleep very late at night, at 4-5 am. Because of this, my productivity is decreased and I'm not able to do much things in a day. I had two head concussions as a child, but recently I had an MRI examination and after looking at them, the doctor said that there were no consequences from these two concussions and my head is completely fine. I don't quite understand why I have bad sleep, but I suspect it's because of my weak and sensitive nervous system.

- What would you advise me to do? Maybe some specific yoga or magic? I do Kundalini and Hatha yoga before going to sleep but still have poor sleep.

- I am going to do Magical Mercury squares. When is it better to do them? When Mercury is in Gemini Virgo or Aquarius?

- And what else could I do to strengthen my nervous system and in particular to improve my sleep?

Thanks in advance
Hail Satan!

Although mercury rules movement and air, the nerves themselves have both yin and yang components. If you are having trouble sleeping, then you need to focus on improving the yin side, such as through hatha yoga, balancing mudras/pranayama, the base chakra, Saturn/Nauthiz, invoking and programming earth to help you relax, etc.

I would move the kundalini yoga away from bedtime, as well as any other yang exercises. Also use blue light blockers or reduce digital screen use. Lastly, the spleen 6 acupoint is the best for building yin and calming the body. Holding this point, in addition to balancing mudras, will also calm the body and promote sleep.

What you describe with waking up during the night can pertain to certain organ imbalances, as well. For example, if the liver or stomach is stagnated, this can cause one to wake up, as well as other symptoms like irritation, burping, localized pain or congestion, improper digestion/appetite, facial redness, or frontal/temple headaches.

If you are waking up to pee, or otherwise feel disturbed or nervous, then this is related to the kidneys. If you feel hot, then this would be a yin deficiency in particular. If cold, then yang deficient. Although the yang of the body is created by one's Sun and Mars, the kidneys pertain to endurance and are therefore ruled by Saturn, especially its yin functions.

-------------

You mentioned a Mercury and Saturn connection. Yes, this can cause issues with Mercury as well. Any of the signs should be ok. You can also do a freeing working to remove Saturn's negative influence.

From the Astrology Page:

"Mercury/Saturn
This placement gives a tendency to pessimism, depression, and worry. Often the person's education was not finished or not sufficient in some way. These people are hard working and thorough in regards to study and learning. They are skeptics by nature and often can only see the negative side of life. In some cases, there can be problems with hearing, vision, and communications, but one must look to other factors in the chart to verify this. They are worriers by nature, and can tend to have anxiety concerning the future. There are often problems in regards to the affairs of the houses ruled by Gemini and Virgo and also the house containing Mercury."

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=350305 time=1651547636 user_id=21286]
Nero said:
Hello there!

Thanks in advance
Hail Satan!

Although mercury rules movement and air, the nerves themselves have both yin and yang components. If you are having trouble sleeping, then you need to focus on improving the yin side, such as through hatha yoga, balancing mudras/pranayama, the base chakra, Saturn/Nauthiz, invoking and programming earth to help you relax, etc.

I would move the kundalini yoga away from bedtime, as well as any other yang exercises. Also use blue light blockers or reduce digital screen use. Lastly, the spleen 6 acupoint is the best for building yin and calming the body. Holding this point, in addition to balancing mudras, will also calm the body and promote sleep.

What you describe with waking up during the night can pertain to certain organ imbalances, as well. For example, if the liver or stomach is stagnated, this can cause one to wake up, as well as other symptoms like irritation, burping, localized pain or congestion, improper digestion/appetite, facial redness, or frontal/temple headaches.

If you are waking up to pee, or otherwise feel disturbed or nervous, then this is related to the kidneys. If you feel hot, then this would be a yin deficiency in particular. If cold, then yang deficient. Although the yang of the body is created by one's Sun and Mars, the kidneys pertain to endurance and are therefore ruled by Saturn, especially its yin functions.

-------------

You mentioned a Mercury and Saturn connection. Yes, this can cause issues with Mercury as well. Any of the signs should be ok. You can also do a freeing working to remove Saturn's negative influence.

From the Astrology Page:

"Mercury/Saturn
This placement gives a tendency to pessimism, depression, and worry. Often the person's education was not finished or not sufficient in some way. These people are hard working and thorough in regards to study and learning. They are skeptics by nature and often can only see the negative side of life. In some cases, there can be problems with hearing, vision, and communications, but one must look to other factors in the chart to verify this. They are worriers by nature, and can tend to have anxiety concerning the future. There are often problems in regards to the affairs of the houses ruled by Gemini and Virgo and also the house containing Mercury."

Hi Blitz! I'd like to clarify something:

Today I began Mercury square during a Mercury hour but failed to complete the total number (57) of vibrations within the Mercury hour. I did about 50 times out of 57 during the Mercury hour and the rest was done during a Moon hour.

Is it a big deal not to finish the square during a corresponding hour?

Should I continue the square or is it better to start it again next Wednesday?

Nero said:

Today I began Mercury square during a Mercury hour but failed to complete the total number (57) of vibrations within the Mercury hour. I did about 50 times out of 57 during the Mercury hour and the rest was done during a Moon hour.

That is fine. The hour is helpful but doesn't break the working. It is more important to start on the corresponding hour, just as you start on a good day.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=380786 time=1660359438 user_id=21286]
Nero said:

That is fine. The hour is helpful but doesn't break the working. It is more important to start on the corresponding hour, just as you start on a good day.

Hi Blitz! What's up

I'm going to do the freeing the soul for my Venus. Is the following affirmation good or is it too long?

- " In an easy and safe way, I am completely and forever free of all negative karma on my natal Venus, from obsession and jealousy in love, the need to experience extreme emotions, all difficulties on the path of creative realization, propensity for Manipulation, and envy of someone else's success. "

Nero said:
I'm going to do the freeing the soul for my Venus. Is the following affirmation good or is it too long?

- " In an easy and safe way, I am completely and forever free of all negative karma on my natal Venus, from obsession and jealousy in love, the need to experience extreme emotions, all difficulties on the path of creative realization, propensity for Manipulation, and envy of someone else's success. "

It is too long. You already know what you want changed, so you don't have to write it all out like a book. You only need to focus on it. So you can define it as Plutonian negative karma for example.

But, you are also attempting to remove all negative karma. Instead of being too specific, just say you are removing any negative karma, in the best possible way for you. Therefore, focus on yourself having the best manifestation that could occur from this.

Another thing, if you are using this affirmation as a Venus Square, just remember that it is better to use planetary energy along the lines of improvement and not karma removal. Munka and Ansuz are better for specifically removing karma, whereas the energy of Venus is good for adding Venusian characteristics.

However, in the case where the only opportunity available is for a Venus Square, then it is better to just use that because it will generate way more energy than another working. Even though it will still have to push through karma, it will efficient relative to your time.

In the case where you had significant and major negative karma, then it would be better to first use Munka, perhaps in advance or at the same time. However, there is not really a good opportunity for Munka now. Yet, you do not want to limit your Planetary Square by only focusing on karma removal, because you could limit the addition of positive traits to yourself.

So, for a Venus Square, you can focus the energy like this "The Venusian part of my soul has been permanently and strongly improved, in the best possibly way for me." Therefore you will gain whatever you need for success.

If you do have a specific goal in mind, such as a relationship, then you can add a small modification to that like "in the best possible way for my love life". Just be careful that you do not restrict yourself from the benefits of Venus as a whole, which includes physical changes to the kidney and skin, luxury, improved relationships with women, better ability to resolve conflict peacefully, etc.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=392017 time=1664927539 user_id=21286]
Nero said:

It is too long. You already know what you want changed, so you don't have to write it all out like a book. You only need to focus on it. So you can define it as Plutonian negative karma for example.

But, you are also attempting to remove all negative karma. Instead of being too specific, just say you are removing any negative karma, in the best possible way for you. Therefore, focus on yourself having the best manifestation that could occur from this.

Another thing, if you are using this affirmation as a Venus Square, just remember that it is better to use planetary energy along the lines of improvement and not karma removal. Munka and Ansuz are better for specifically removing karma, whereas the energy of Venus is good for adding Venusian characteristics.

However, in the case where the only opportunity available is for a Venus Square, then it is better to just use that because it will generate way more energy than another working. Even though it will still have to push through karma, it will efficient relative to your time.

In the case where you had significant and major negative karma, then it would be better to first use Munka, perhaps in advance or at the same time. However, there is not really a good opportunity for Munka now. Yet, you do not want to limit your Planetary Square by only focusing on karma removal, because you could limit the addition of positive traits to yourself.

So, for a Venus Square, you can focus the energy like this "The Venusian part of my soul has been permanently and strongly improved, in the best possibly way for me." Therefore you will gain whatever you need for success.

If you do have a specific goal in mind, such as a relationship, then you can add a small modification to that like "in the best possible way for my love life". Just be careful that you do not restrict yourself from the benefits of Venus as a whole, which includes physical changes to the kidney and skin, luxury, improved relationships with women, better ability to resolve conflict peacefully, etc.

Thanks for your advice brother!

May I ask you two questions?

1) I forgot to do Necronomicon meditation for the third eye on Monday when the time was perfect. I want to do it on the 7 th of January when it will be waxing full moon in cancer. But it will be Friday, not Monday. Is it okay if I do the Necronomicon meditations on the days which are not corresponding to the chakras' days?

2) And I also forgot to start the Moon square on Monday . But today( Tuesday) the Moon is still powerful, it is waning full Moon in Taurus. If I start it Today ( not the 6th chakra's day) , will it still be effective?

Thanks in advance!

Nero said:

1) I forgot to do Necronomicon meditation for the third eye on Monday when the time was perfect. I want to do it on the 7 th of January when it will be waxing full moon in cancer. But it will be Friday, not Monday. Is it okay if I do the Necronomicon meditations on the days which are not corresponding to the chakras' days?

2) And I also forgot to start the Moon square on Monday . But today( Tuesday) the Moon is still powerful, it is waning full Moon in Taurus. If I start it Today ( not the 6th chakra's day) , will it still be effective?

Thanks in advance!

For both of these cases, it will still work, but it will just be less effective. Don't forget about other ways to empower the third eye, such as runes or other mantras. The Moon Square will also work here, but sometimes it is better to leave the programming broad to benefit many things.

I saw this late and could not answer in time, however you are better off doing the Moon Square on December 5th when it is back in Taurus and waxing. Similarly, you could do the Moon Square on that January date. I don't think it falls on a Monday, but a full moon in Cancer is still very strong for that anyway.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=398547 time=1667993951 user_id=21286]
Nero said:

Thanks in advance!

For both of these cases, it will still work, but it will just be less effective. Don't forget about other ways to empower the third eye, such as runes or other mantras. The Moon Square will also work here, but sometimes it is better to leave the programming broad to benefit many things.

I saw this late and could not answer in time, however you are better off doing the Moon Square on December 5th when it is back in Taurus and waxing. Similarly, you could do the Moon Square on that January date. I don't think it falls on a Monday, but a full moon in Cancer is still very strong for that anyway.

Hi Blitz! How are you?

I'm going to start the Moon square on the upcoming Monday.

I would also like to start the necronomicon for the third eye . Just need to clarify something:

- I looked at the planetary times and it says that the Moon will be Full on that day (155°) , Illumination ( 95%) .

Is 155° Moon strong enough to start the necronomicon or is it better to postpone it to a better date ?

And the other thing I'd like to clarify:

- On the website on the necronomicon page it's not said that I have to do necronomicon meditations on chakra's corresponding days . Does it mean that I can choose whatever days I want? For example, Tuesday for the third chakra instead of Monday and Thursday for the sacral chakra instead of Tuesday?

Nero said:

The planetary squares or necronomicon exercises do not have to be specifically started on their associated days, but it would give them a boost of power. Normally you should be able to accomplish this with proper timing, however.

Not all factors related to a working will be perfect, but you should aim to get as many supporting elements as you can.

The Moon is exalted in Taurus, which should be stronger than the Gemini Esbat for lunar actions, especially since the date falls on a Monday as well.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=403596 time=1670145542 user_id=21286]
Nero said:

The planetary squares or necronomicon exercises do not have to be specifically started on their associated days, but it would give them a boost of power. Normally you should be able to accomplish this with proper timing, however.

Not all factors related to a working will be perfect, but you should aim to get as many supporting elements as you can.

The Moon is exalted in Taurus, which should be stronger than the Gemini Esbat for lunar actions, especially since the date falls on a Monday as well.

Yesterday I stumbled when vibrating "CHANDRAMASE". I started vibrating the "CHA" part, then suddenly stumbled and a couple of seconds later started vibrating the "CHANDRAMASE" again from the beginning. It means that I was vibrating like this :
- got stumbled at the beginning when vibrating the "CHA" part
- stopped for a couple of seconds
- then I vibrated the whole "CHANDRAMASE"

Did I fail to do the square properly? Do I have to stop it or keep going?

Nero said:
Yesterday I stumbled when vibrating "CHANDRAMASE". I started vibrating the "CHA" part, then suddenly stumbled and a couple of seconds later started vibrating the "CHANDRAMASE" again from the beginning. It means that I was vibrating like this :

I think that is fine because it was a minor mistake, plus it happened at the beginning of the mantra.

The energy created by what you were vibrating sounds like it would be the same. It is not like you used a totally different sound or something.

If any mistakes like this happen, I just continue exactly where I left off, on the same syllable. I don't restart the word or anything. If you coughed at the end, for example, I would restart just that part.

Anyway, I think you are fine. I have probably done similar things with coughing or having a tickle in my throat. These are all very minor things and don't radically disrupt the energy or formula of the square.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=404541 time=1670466425 user_id=21286]
Nero said:

I think that is fine because it was a minor mistake, plus it happened at the beginning of the mantra.

The energy created by what you were vibrating sounds like it would be the same. It is not like you used a totally different sound or something.

If any mistakes like this happen, I just continue exactly where I left off, on the same syllable. I don't restart the word or anything. If you coughed at the end, for example, I would restart just that part.

Anyway, I think you are fine. I have probably done similar things with coughing or having a tickle in my throat. These are all very minor things and don't radically disrupt the energy or formula of the square.

Thank you for the advice. By the way I wanted to ask you one more thing. I was diagnosed with the second grade varicocele a few months ago. You probably know what it is. My doctor said that the only option here is to have a surgery, but to tell the truth I don't quite want want a surgical knife to touch my body. There might also be some complications after the surgery although the surgery is relatively safe and there's only a low chance of complications but still there is. So, I have three questions in this regard:

1) Is it possible to get rid of varicocele with the help of magic and therefore to skip the surgery?

2) If not possible , then what date is the best for having a surgery and what dates do I have to avoid?

3) What mantras would you recommend me to increase the chances of being successfully operated on?

Thanks in advance

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=398547 time=1667993951 user_id=21286]
Nero said:

Thanks in advance!

Hey bro , how are you? Seems like you've missed my message to you. I did necronomicon meditation for the third eye on December 5th. Can I do it again on the 7th of January when the moon will be full in Cancer?

Nero said:

If my understanding of this is correct, then it sounds like a problem related to your Mars or maybe Pluto. Yes, you can fix this with magic, especially considering that you were not born with this condition, but rather it developed due to some pathology.

You may also find treatment from a TCM doctor. Here is a case study where varicocele was treated with acupuncture: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1550830721001439

The mantras for success of an operation would likely be similar to that of healing, which I would say to go with Uruz. You can see the upcoming, waning Virgo moons are good times for removing health problems. Don't chant Uruz right into your genitals, but apply it to the body, then program the body to heal with that energy.

When referring to Moon dates, we do not want surgery of the areas ruled by the active Moon sign. This is because the Moon's energy, being watery and sensitive, will have that influence on the associated part of the body. For example, the Moon in Scorpio says "Do NOT have surgical procedures performed on the pelvis, reproductive or sex organs at this time. Magickal workings ruled by Pluto are successful at this time. "

However, you should try to avoid surgery to the best of your ability. This can definitely be fixed by alternative means, as your body is a self-healing organism and not a robot that can only be operated on.

Nero said:
Hey bro , how are you? Seems like you've missed my message to you. I did necronomicon meditation for the third eye on December 5th. Can I do it again on the 7th of January when the moon will be full in Cancer?

Yes you can. It will not break the working if you do the meditation outside the normal dates, but it will weaken it. If that part of your soul is weak, or if a good opportunity will not be available for some time, then you can perform it on the next-best date.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=412714 time=1673360826 user_id=21286]
Nero said:

If my understanding of this is correct, then it sounds like a problem related to your Mars or maybe Pluto. Yes, you can fix this with magic, especially considering that you were not born with this condition, but rather it developed due to some pathology.

You may also find treatment from a TCM doctor. Here is a case study where varicocele was treated with acupuncture: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1550830721001439

The mantras for success of an operation would likely be similar to that of healing, which I would say to go with Uruz. You can see the upcoming, waning Virgo moons are good times for removing health problems. Don't chant Uruz right into your genitals, but apply it to the body, then program the body to heal with that energy.

When referring to Moon dates, we do not want surgery of the areas ruled by the active Moon sign. This is because the Moon's energy, being watery and sensitive, will have that influence on the associated part of the body. For example, the Moon in Scorpio says "Do NOT have surgical procedures performed on the pelvis, reproductive or sex organs at this time. Magickal workings ruled by Pluto are successful at this time. "

However, you should try to avoid surgery to the best of your ability. This can definitely be fixed by alternative means, as your body is a self-healing organism and not a robot that can only be operated on.

I'm going to do the healing working on the upcoming waning Virgo moon date .

- Is Uruz the only rune that I can use? What about Wunjo ?

Do I have to do the working with Uruz like this: 1) I vibrate Uruz 111 times into my body 2) Then I affirm : "My body uses the energy of Uruz to completely and permanently heal my genitals of this and any other diseases in the best way for me"

- Also, Can I use Mars square or Thurisaz for strengthening my genitals ?

Nero said:

Do I have to do the working with Uruz like this: 1) I vibrate Uruz 111 times into my body 2) Then I affirm : "My body uses the energy of Uruz to completely and permanently heal my genitals of this and any other diseases in the best way for me"

Wunjo seems to heal by creating harmony and union, whereas Uruz seems to heal through the introduction of vital energy, therefore I generally prefer to use Uruz because I think it is more applicable. Yes, your affirmation would work fine, but maybe make it broader so you don't "own" the disease. You can say "...permanently heals my genital system of any disease or imbalance...".

Mars energy partially pertains to the genitals, but the genitals are ruled by Pluto because they both apply to regeneration. Thurisaz would reflect more of the yang aspect of sexuality. As for healing, Mars/Thurisaz is generally applicable to healing through its introduction of forceful yang energy, however this differs from that of Uruz. The energy of Uruz is also useful, but the energy of Uruz applies to sustaining "patterns", which includes the pattern of the body and health.

By the way, the next Virgo date is actually the Esbat, which is waxing. Therefore, instead of thinking of this as a removal working, you can just program it to improve all aspects of genital health, in the best way for you.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=424949 time=1676554449 user_id=21286]
Nero said:

Wunjo seems to heal by creating harmony and union, whereas Uruz seems to heal through the introduction of vital energy, therefore I generally prefer to use Uruz because I think it is more applicable. Yes, your affirmation would work fine, but maybe make it broader so you don't "own" the disease. You can say "...permanently heals my genital system of any disease or imbalance...".

Mars energy partially pertains to the genitals, but the genitals are ruled by Pluto because they both apply to regeneration. Thurisaz would reflect more of the yang aspect of sexuality. As for healing, Mars/Thurisaz is generally applicable to healing through its introduction of forceful yang energy, however this differs from that of Uruz. The energy of Uruz is also useful, but the energy of Uruz applies to sustaining "patterns", which includes the pattern of the body and health.

By the way, the next Virgo date is actually the Esbat, which is waxing. Therefore, instead of thinking of this as a removal working, you can just program it to improve all aspects of genital health, in the best way for you.

I did the Valefor ritual a few months ago and guess what... I'm free from varicocele now . It's amazing! I'd like to this ritual again but this time to get rid of the 1st degree scoliosis and a slight pelvic distortion which I have. How do you think will it be effective when dealing with spine and bone related problems?

I would like to combine the Valefor ritual with the Uruz working to make it more effective

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back