Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Chart with no time of birth

Manik

So I'd like to finally veiw my chart. Will this be possible without my exact time of birth? As in, can I get real information with my place of birth and the date?

Manik said:
So I'd like to finally veiw my chart. Will this be possible without my exact time of birth? As in, can I get real information with my place of birth and the date?

Knowing just the day and place will tell you the signs of the planets, but not the houses that such planets fall under. So, it is better than nothing.

On JOS-astro you can change the time by hours and seconds, allowing you to guess the correct time. So you would pick an hour, then check prominent planets like Saturn, the Sun, or Mars, and see if their influence within the selected houses makes sense. If not, then change the time again.

It does not have to be perfect, just close enough. If any placement is on the border between two signs, then you would see that from the given degrees.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back