Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Born from a not natural childbirth

Quel_tizio

So, I've been wondering if being born from a Caesarean childbirth before the "normal" 9 months can influence the soul and if I the natal chart really reflect the soul in that case.

Is it still okay or there could be problem?

Quel_tizio said:
So, I've been wondering if being born from a Caesarean childbirth before the "normal" 9 months can influence the soul and if I the natal chart really reflect the soul in that case.

Is it still okay or there could be problem?

From what I have seen, it is still accurate.

My birth was caesarean, it was programmed for the specific day I was born. I remember my father telling me that the doctor insisted on that specific date. Well, I turned up quite fine and my natal chart is extremely characteristic of a Satanic soul, so I don't think it was any coincidence that I was born on that specific date and time.

Aquarius said:
My birth was caesarean, it was programmed for the specific day I was born. I remember my father telling me that the doctor insisted on that specific date. Well, I turned up quite fine and my natal chart is extremely characteristic of a Satanic soul, so I don't think it was any coincidence that I was born on that specific date and time.

by 'extremly characteristic of a Satanic Soul" you mean...?

Quel_tizio said:
Aquarius said:

by 'extremly characteristic of a Satanic Soul" you mean...?
Many placements for spirituality and intelligence.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back