Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is someone's Saturn in sextile to my Ascendent a bad aspect?

Antichrist

Is someone's Saturn in sextile to my Ascendent a bad aspect? Should I avoid a relationship with such a person?

Hail Satan!

Nero said:
Is someone's Saturn in sextile to my Ascendent a bad aspect? Should I avoid a relationship with such a person?

Hail Satan!

Not only the whole synastry should be looked at but also the houses and the energetic harmony of the birth chart with each other.

Saturn on the ascendant of another in hard aspect is very negative, with the soft aspects such as the sextile in this case is much less intense and it is softer, it can indicate depending on how the energies interact in the best of cases there can be a disciplining, Saturnian tendency towards the other person's personality center and acting as a patient and enduring "teacher" but unfortunately this does not always happen because few people have energetically sublimated birth charts.

Saturn in conjunction on the ascendant in synastry is the worst aspect ever, you can consider at most 5 degrees of orb, with a narrow aspect in orb of this type it is a situation of "no victory", enmity and in some worst cases it is seen in the synastry between murderer and victim, in Azazel's astrology it is mentioned.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back