Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Winona Rider

Quel_tizio

I dont know I cant put the link of her natal chart on Imgbb, but you can easely take a look at her chart juat by searching on google.

I just took a quick look at her chart, and I cant believe how she is not one of the most advanced human on the Earth:
-Jupiter(in sagittarius)and Neptune in the 12th House, that is in Scorpio

-Mercury,Venus and Sun in Scorpio

-Uranus in the 10th House and Mars in Aquarius, position that tend to make a person who want to advance either scientificly and spiritualy

-Moon in Pisces

-Pluto in 9th House and the Cusp of the 8th House in Cancer

I mean, I think that with this placement she could reach the Magnum Opus in 10-15 years.

I dont know if she is a jewess, but she was surely much much advanced in her past lives(South node in 8th House)

What do you think about it?

Pretty easy to find this on a quick search:

Her father is from a Russian-Jewish and Romanian-Jewish family,[10][11] and Ryder has described herself as Jewish.[12] Most of her family on her father's side were murdered in the Holocaust.[12][13][14] The original family name "Tomchin" was changed to "Horowitz" when her father's family immigrated to the United States.[13]

Her natal chart is likely incorrect as well, because her birth time would not be known. A few hours off can make a huge difference in the chart.

I do not believe for even a second that the chart of hers which is public has even close to the correct birth time, therefore it is mostly false.

Is this the same jew who got in trouble for stealing all kinds of shit from stores even though she has millions of dollars and easily could have paid for it? She said she was addicted to stealing things because it was exciting. But really because it is in this creature's natural instinct to be subversive and destructive in all ways.

In addition to what the others said, I don't know if this is true but I have a slight suspicion that possibly many jews have stolen abilities from gentile souls over the centuries. I could totally be wrong about this, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to share it as a hypothesis for why there are a lot of talented jews in the world. Maybe I just don't want to believe that they could achieve anything on their own which is my own hateful bias rather than necessarily the truth so take my suggestion with a grain of salt.

jrvan said:
In addition to what the others said, I don't know if this is true but I have a slight suspicion that possibly many jews have stolen abilities from gentile souls over the centuries. I could totally be wrong about this, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to share it as a hypothesis for why there are a lot of talented jews in the world. Maybe I just don't want to believe that they could achieve anything on their own which is my own hateful bias rather than necessarily the truth so take my suggestion with a grain of salt.

Reminds me of Einstein stealing theories from 3 gentile scientist and then marking it as his own. I think hollywood jews does this too, the novelist of Forest Gump was paid peanuts.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back