Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Questions about committing to a career path.

Bravera

So I'm pretty sure I have finally found what would be my dream career.

I have searched other posts in the Astrology forum relating to career, if I must be honest, I am not fluent in this at all.

I have narrowed down the careers I would be interested in very muchso, and without a doubt, being a Wildlife Biologist might just be perfect for me.

What should I look for in my Natal Chart to see if this would actually be a career that I would find fulfillment, that I would stay committed to, that would inspire me to wake up and get to work everyday.

Bravera said:
What should I look for in my Natal Chart to see if this would actually be a career that I would find fulfillment, that I would stay committed to, that would inspire me to wake up and get to work everyday.

Any planets in the 6th house perhaps.

jrvan said:
Bravera said:

6th house is mostly about chore works, responsibilities etc. I would say 10th house, since it's really house of career. And through 10th house, one can advance in their job. Still, I can't say where they have interest.

I am not so sure about 6th house gives interest. 9th house is about mastership in domain. So maybe checking this house would be best. This is why Jupiter rules higher education, while Mercury rules superficial knowledge. Maybe in 9th house you can find your field of interest.

But there are other factors too. You need to do a full reading on your chart.

Bright Truth said:
jrvan said:
Bravera said:

6th house is mostly about chore works, responsibilities etc. I would say 10th house, since it's really house of career. And through 10th house, one can advance in their job. Still, I can't say where they have interest.

I am not so sure about 6th house gives interest. 9th house is about mastership in domain. So maybe checking this house would be best. This is why Jupiter rules higher education, while Mercury rules superficial knowledge. Maybe in 9th house you can find your field of interest.

I do know that my Sun is in my 10th House, from my understanding, this means I can be successful in anything that I put the work towards, and I have to agree, especially with the training I have received as an SS.

My Saturn is Retrograde in the 6th House, I do know it has been difficult for me to retain a job for long periods of time, because I value freedom of mind and body more than wealth.

I have a bad habit of creating reasons of why I should quit... and it becomes very easy for me to create change. In fact, there has never been a time in my life that I have lived at the same location for more than ~2 years. I believe this is all related in some form, and I do value Freedom very highly, but I understand now that Wealth brings true freedom.

So this is why It is important for me to find a Career that I cannot back down from. Just as I will never back down from being an SS, I will never backdown from wanting to learn more about nature, earth, science, animals, etc. This type of work would open many options for me, and would align with my goal to assist the Gods in restoring the Earth.

I have considered many career paths, and without a doubt, this would bring me the most happiness. If I had a million dollars fall on my lap overnight, I believe I would still pursue this goal to be a Wildlife Biologist, it is not just about building a home and providing for a family. It is true to my life purpose and everything I love.

My Jupiter is in my 1st House, with a Strong Square Aspect to my Sun.

I do remember reading somewhere in my Natal Chart, that most of my success in my life, will come in my later years, 30+, and well, I know this to be true because I can only imagine how much I will advance as an SS over the next 5-10 years.

I dont put too much weight into my Natal Chart, I trust that the Gods will guide me, I know that being a Wildlife Biologist would be perfect for me, and this would open thousands of potential jobs to me.

I have began studying the College curriculum's before I begin taking any classes, so that I will not become overwhelmed, and will be able to learn more from my studies whenever I start Full Time.

Bright Truth said:
jrvan said:
Bravera said:

6th house is the way you work daily. This would directly have to do with what Bravera is seeking and asking about in this line:
that would inspire me to wake up and get to work everyday

Your daily work routine has to be something you can enjoy every day and not get sick of in order to fulfill the criteria set forth by Bravera, and the 6th house involves the daily routine.

That was my line of thinking. 10th house is important too like you say.

jrvan said:
6th house is the way you work daily. This would directly have to do with what Bravera is seeking and asking about in this line:
that would inspire me to wake up and get to work everyday

Your daily work routine has to be something you can enjoy every day and not get sick of in order to fulfill the criteria set forth by Bravera, and the 6th house involves the daily routine.

That was my line of thinking. 10th house is important too like you say.

Why I say 6th house is not a positive house, because 1st house (one's himself) has no authority over 6th and 12th houses. 6th house is where you put effort but not get results. 12th house similarly, is where your subconsciousness and your past life karma reside.

Doing daily works doesn't necessarily mean you enjoy it. Look for Saturn in 6th and you will understand. 6th house is about work but I don't think in a way one's himself would enjoy. Because as I said, 1st house can't reach to 6th, so can't rule it.

But professional interest ruled by Jupiter and 9th house as I said. Still, I'm just speculating just like you. I don't know the real answer too.

Don’t make everything dependent on Astrology, live your life, or else one day you might find yourself in regrets.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back