Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to strengthen weakened outer planets (Uranus, Neptune, Pluto)?

Kavya Shukra

Since there are no spiritual squares for Uranus Neptune and Pluto, can doing Mercury, Venus and Mars squares help strengthen those planets? I'm saying this because I have a weakened Neptune, and I'm already working on Venus square because it's also weakened, and it's a huge deal because it's my chart ruler, and the effects of the higher octave of Venus and Venus itself being weak is not healthy for me and I'm trying to work on and strengthen it and making those energies healthy.

There actually are spiritual squares or mantras for the outer planets. They were given a while back with a serious warning regarding them by HPHC. I think they have since been removed, and I'm not sure if that's for safety reasons or if something else happened. If you wanted them then your best bet might be to e-mail the High Priest directly for it, and see if he's willing to provide the mantras. He might even be able to give other advice.

As for my own answer, I think a Munka working might suffice. I'm not exactly sure where you would direct it for Neptune other than the Pineal gland, but then again I don't think you necessarily have to direct the vibration for Munka to make it effective.

So just a Munka working with an affirmation to do with your specific Neptune problem, and I believe that should do the trick. As for empowerment... I'm not really sure. But removing the negative karmic seeds with Munka should go a long way.

Personally I have Neptune in its sign of fall. I don't know exactly how this affects me, but I believe there are benefits to it along with any downsides. For example, my dreams and aspirations tend to be realistic and attainable rather than just fantasy. Maybe this holds me back for all I know, but I can see how it can be good in some ways.

I have the feeling that the High Priest is super busy right now even more than usual, but you can certainly e-mail him if you need more help - I just don't know if he will be able to find the time right now, but it probably couldn't hurt to try.

I hope this is helpful. I know how painful it can be to not have answers for astrological questions when you need it. Don't forget that you can also ask a Demon for help/guidance.

jrvan said:
There actually are spiritual squares or mantras for the outer planets. They were given a while back with a serious warning regarding them by HPHC. I think they have since been removed, and I'm not sure if that's for safety reasons or if something else happened. If you wanted them then your best bet might be to e-mail the High Priest directly for it, and see if he's willing to provide the mantras. He might even be able to give other advice.

As for my own answer, I think a Munka working might suffice. I'm not exactly sure where you would direct it for Neptune other than the Pineal gland, but then again I don't think you necessarily have to direct the vibration for Munka to make it effective.

So just a Munka working with an affirmation to do with your specific Neptune problem, and I believe that should do the trick. As for empowerment... I'm not really sure. But removing the negative karmic seeds with Munka should go a long way.

Personally I have Neptune in its sign of fall. I don't know exactly how this affects me, but I believe there are benefits to it along with any downsides. For example, my dreams and aspirations tend to be realistic and attainable rather than just fantasy. Maybe this holds me back for all I know, but I can see how it can be good in some ways.

I have the feeling that the High Priest is super busy right now even more than usual, but you can certainly e-mail him if you need more help - I just don't know if he will be able to find the time right now, but it probably couldn't hurt to try.

I hope this is helpful. I know how painful it can be to not have answers for astrological questions when you need it. Don't forget that you can also ask a Demon for help/guidance.

Thanks. I can see why they might be removed due to safety reasons. I haven't used Munka so I'll give it a try. At least it's better than nothing.

jrvan said:

Is it dangerous to do mantras for outer planets?

Nero said:
jrvan said:

I think it can be. It requires a high level of spiritual understanding and advancement to handle such intense energies. They are called the transcendental planets for a reason, and not only because they are the upper octaves of personal planets.

That being said, anything can be dangerous depending on how you use it. Some things are more touchy and take a more careful touch to handle properly than other things. You can think of it like handling a stable sulfur compound versus handling nitroglycerin - one is going to be easier to handle than the others, but if you do something foolish with the sulfur compound then maybe it could be a little dangerous. It's all relative levels of safety/danger. Another example would be making an ordinary rock dangerous by throwing it at someone, whereas the sun can fry you in so many different ways if you're not careful. Most people can handle the danger level of a rock, but it takes a little more teaching first for people to understand how to be safe from the sun. Like for example, a child might not know not to carelessly fall asleep in the sun unless someone told them. But even a child will likely be able to handle a rock on their own.

jrvan said:
Nero said:

I think it can be. It requires a high level of spiritual understanding and advancement to handle such intense energies. They are called the transcendental planets for a reason, and not only because they are the upper octaves of personal planets.

That being said, anything can be dangerous depending on how you use it. Some things are more touchy and take a more careful touch to handle properly than other things. You can think of it like handling a stable sulfur compound versus handling nitroglycerin - one is going to be easier to handle than the others, but if you do something foolish with the sulfur compound then maybe it could be a little dangerous. It's all relative levels of safety/danger. Another example would be making an ordinary rock dangerous by throwing it at someone, whereas the sun can fry you in so many different ways if you're not careful. Most people can handle the danger level of a rock, but it takes a little more teaching first for people to understand how to be safe from the sun. Like for example, a child might not know not to carelessly fall asleep in the sun unless someone told them. But even a child will likely be able to handle a rock on their own.

Kavya Shukra said:
Since there are no spiritual squares for Uranus Neptune and Pluto, can doing Mercury, Venus and Mars squares help strengthen those planets? I'm saying this because I have a weakened Neptune, and I'm already working on Venus square because it's also weakened, and it's a huge deal because it's my chart ruler, and the effects of the higher octave of Venus and Venus itself being weak is not healthy for me and I'm trying to work on and strengthen it and making those energies healthy.

Their energies are wild and generally unsafe. Fortunately, the Gods provided us with runes that match the associated qualities of the outer planets:

Uranus: Dagaz
Pluto: Eihwaz
Neptune: Laguz

Some of the other runes may partially match the qualities of these planets, but these are the main ones. Remember, you can always use Sun energy for transmuting/overall improving natal energies within you.

As Jrvan mentioned, you can also use Munka in the form of removing any negative karma associated with such planets.

The Gods have made it clear to HPS Maxine about the power of the Sun, which contains all wavelengths of energy. All planets/runes should be respected, not just the ones that appear unique or "crazy".

Yet, these runes are totally safe when affirmed positively. Much safer than the direct planetary energies. As far as using them, one can program Dagaz (which relates to the home sign of Uranus, Aquarius) to permanently improve the Uranus energy within oneself, in a positive manner.

This would improve/give the characteristics described on the Uranus planetary page, as well as the Uranus in Aquarius descriptive passage.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back