Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Some questions I got

AlexElPM

Hello fellow SS. These are some of the questions I got

1. What happens if there is a conjunction with a retrograde planet? The retrograde one affects “negatively” the other one??

2. What happens if there are two planets on the same sign and house but they are NOT connected by conjunction?? Its a weak conjuction?? And if they are on same house BUT different sign??

3. How works a conjunction between one planet in one house and the other one on the next house? For example, Mercury at the last degrees of the third house and the Sun at the first degrees of the fourth house. Both energies spawns on both houses??

4. Intercepted signs adds more rulers to the house when they are FULLY enclosed on the house, but what if this is not the case? For example: a house starts on Gemini and ends on Cancer, but Mars is located on Cancer. Is the Moon the second ruler? (Mercury first). Needs the sign fully enclosed??

AlexElPM said:
Hello fellow SS. These are some of the questions I got

1. What happens if there is a conjunction with a retrograde planet? The retrograde one affects “negatively” the other one??

2. What happens if there are two planets on the same sign and house but they are NOT connected by conjunction?? Its a weak conjuction?? And if they are on same house BUT different sign??

3. How works a conjunction between one planet in one house and the other one on the next house? For example, Mercury at the last degrees of the third house and the Sun at the first degrees of the fourth house. Both energies spawns on both houses??

4. Intercepted signs adds more rulers to the house when they are FULLY enclosed on the house, but what if this is not the case? For example: a house starts on Gemini and ends on Cancer, but Mars is located on Cancer. Is the Moon the second ruler? (Mercury first). Needs the sign fully enclosed??

1. No.

2. No...? If they are not connected by conjuction, how can it be a weak conjuction? If there is no conjuction, there is no conjuction, end of it. Two planets in the same sign and/or house give importance to that sign/or house. It's not as important as three (it would be a stellium if all three are connected via conjuction, with a stronger influence), but it's still something. If the two planets are in the first house it changes everything, since they would be co-rulers.

3. Not really. If it's in that house, it's in that house. Take it as that for now. I've read some astrologers say that with the planets in the signs, if one planet is at 29 degrees or 0 degrees, than you have to consider some effects of the other sign, but i'm not convinced.

4. Intercepted signs add more rulers IF they are in the first house. If Gemini is the ascending sign, and Cancer is intercepted, then Mercury is the ruler, the Moon is the co-ruler. If Mars is in the first house, Mars is another co-ruler, if not it isn't.

In your case Cancer is not even an intercepted sign, so the Moon is not a co-ruler. To have an intercepted sign the cusp of the second house would have to be on Leo.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back