Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Regent and future

Ballora

How do I discover who is the ruler of my astral map and how do I discover when I will find or who is the ideal love for min with astrology.

Ballora said:
How do I discover who is the ruler of my astral map and how do I discover when I will find or who is the ideal love for min with astrology.

A great way to get started is by visiting https://jos-astro.com/

Under "Available charts", select "Natal Chart".
You don't need to enter your name or gender.
Just specify your date of birth, birth hour and minute, and where you were born.
A chart will be generated based on this information.

The Natal Chart is a diagram of your Soul. It is the soul's equivalent of a fingerprint.
It musn't be seen by others. Keep it secret, keep it safe.
Do not tell anyone your birth hour and minute, nor the degrees within.

The Chart Ruler, is the Ruler of the Sign on the Ascendant, the 1st House.
For example, if Aries is on the Ascendant, its Ruler is Mars. Thus Mars is the Chart Ruler.

For insight into one's love life, look to where Venus is posited in the chart.
Let's say that Venus resides within Cancer, in the 4th House.
You can read an explanation of this below, as written by HPS Maxine:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/VENUS.html
Scroll down, and see for yourself.

To understand any planetary placement, you must look to all that it's connected to.
The sign, the house, the degree, fixed stars (if applicable), major and minor aspects to the planets, nodes and the houses.
There is a lot to consider.

How much you can decipher and learn from what you see, is dependant upon your astrological knowledge and experience.
How well you know yourself. Your level of intuition.

Unlike Astronomy which is a physical science; Astrology is a spiritual science. An occult discipline.
Thus, you rely more on the right hemisphere of the brain. The feminine mind.

As one meditates, you will find that even when one isn't thinking of their chart, the subconscious mind reveals connections you hadn't yet considered. A certain aspect that confused you, untangles and reveals itself. Your knowledge increases.

Meditation complements one's study of Astrology.
Racking your brain for hours on end on a specific point, may not yield any further insight.
Do not fret if something cannot be immediately understood. This takes time.

I believe a basic level of understanding in Astrology, is an essential part in the process of knowing one's self.
If you would like to know more, and are looking for a place to start, go no further than Azazel's Astrology:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FURCAS.html
The bulk of the information is within: "Astrology Index: Signs, Planets, Aspects and Placements".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back