Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Planetary Squares vs Houses upgrades

Kavya Shukra

Do planets strengthened by squares move houses?

For example, if I have an Taurus Sun in the 1st House, and I do a planetary spiritual square for the Sun to strengthen it and I did it when the Sun was in Leo, does the Sun can also be treated as Sun in the 4th house in Leo, or does it stay in the original house it was in prior?

Your natal chart is a permanent snapshot embedded in your soul. Nothing ever moves. The most squares can do is help strengthen planets that have bad placements or aspects in your chart, and offset the negative effects of transits. When you complete a square for a planet, lets say for example the Sun in Leo, it'll carry over the sign's energy as well. This is why it's a good idea to start planetary squares in their home or exalted signs, or at least in signs with harmonizing/compatible energy. Another thing to watch out for is fixed stars and aspects with the planet when you start a square. Like right now, Feb 20th would not be a good time to start a Sun square, because the Sun just entered Pisces, a weak water sign, and is in conjunction with the destructive star Enif. On March 6th, the Sun will be conjunct the beneficiary star Achernar and Jupiter at the same time at 16°, which would outweigh the negative of being in Pisces.

TotalenKrieg666 said:
Your natal chart is a permanent snapshot embedded in your soul. Nothing ever moves. The most squares can do is help strengthen planets that have bad placements or aspects in your chart, and offset the negative effects of transits. When you complete a square for a planet, lets say for example the Sun in Leo, it'll carry over the sign's energy as well. This is why it's a good idea to start planetary squares in their home or exalted signs, or at least in signs with harmonizing/compatible energy. Another thing to watch out for is fixed stars and aspects with the planet when you start a square. Like right now, Feb 20th would not be a good time to start a Sun square, because the Sun just entered Pisces, a weak water sign, and is in conjunction with the destructive star Enif. On March 6th, the Sun will be conjunct the beneficiary star Achernar and Jupiter at the same time at 16°, which would outweigh the negative of being in Pisces.

Thanks. Because I was wondering if they move to certain houses based on the sign I did the squares in to strengthen those planets. Oh, I also didn't know the significance of doing squares at certain times or degrees because of certain stars. Noted. Reason why is because I'm currently on the journey of strengthening all my planets

Kevin Hernandez said:

For example, if I have an Taurus Sun in the 1st House, and I do a planetary spiritual square for the Sun to strengthen it and I did it when the Sun was in Leo, does the Sun can also be treated as Sun in the 4th house in Leo, or does it stay in the original house it was in prior?
Not exactly, but you will gain characteristics from Sun in Leo, as seen below:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SUN.html
Leo
Proud, leadership ability, stubborn, inner strength, arrogant, dramatic, loving, hates to fail, loves to brag, loves to be center of attention, show off, generous, creative, fun loving. Flattery will get you everywhere with this sign. Step on their pride and that is unforgivable. Leos need to have fun and recreation. They are natural born actors and have a dramatic flair. Leos have strong wills and their sense of pride can make them fiercely competitive. When their pride is at stake, they will fight to the death. They must be able to express themselves freely for their own emotional and psychological health and well-being. Leos are natural born leaders.

TotalenKrieg666 said:
Your natal chart is a permanent snapshot embedded in your soul. Nothing ever moves.
It is worth noting the Soul will differ from one's natal chart as you complete Runic/Sanskrit Workings and Planetary Squares, as mentioned here:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=65475&p=304146&#p304146
Even if you saw his natal chart, with x,y, and z placements, none of this would matter at his current stage of life, due to all the growth and modifications of his original birth soul.

The same applies to us. What do you think happens when you do a large working to add, for example, increased Mercury/Mannaz/Ehwaz into your soul? Your current soul would then look different from the original natal configuration.

Korpi said:
Kevin Hernandez said:

Not exactly, but you will gain characteristics from Sun in Leo, as seen below:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SUN.html
Leo
Proud, leadership ability, stubborn, inner strength, arrogant, dramatic, loving, hates to fail, loves to brag, loves to be center of attention, show off, generous, creative, fun loving. Flattery will get you everywhere with this sign. Step on their pride and that is unforgivable. Leos need to have fun and recreation. They are natural born actors and have a dramatic flair. Leos have strong wills and their sense of pride can make them fiercely competitive. When their pride is at stake, they will fight to the death. They must be able to express themselves freely for their own emotional and psychological health and well-being. Leos are natural born leaders.

TotalenKrieg666 said:
Your natal chart is a permanent snapshot embedded in your soul. Nothing ever moves.
It is worth noting the Soul will differ from one's natal chart as you complete Runic/Sanskrit Workings and Planetary Squares, as mentioned here:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=65475&p=304146&#p304146
Even if you saw his natal chart, with x,y, and z placements, none of this would matter at his current stage of life, due to all the growth and modifications of his original birth soul.

The same applies to us. What do you think happens when you do a large working to add, for example, increased Mercury/Mannaz/Ehwaz into your soul? Your current soul would then look different from the original natal configuration.

Thank you so much. I'm just waiting for next month to work on certain planets as they'll be in exalted/ruler positions.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back